Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    +1 I already have my 11 year old looking into scholarships and saving her own money to go!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    She's going to have baby sit a lot of kids to pay for college. Good for her. I hope she keeps up the enthusiasm.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    She's going to have baby sit a lot of kids to pay for college. Good for her. I hope she keeps up the enthusiasm.

I think its more my enthusiasm, Granddad has offered to pay for it for all five kids. He is in a fincancial situation to do so, but I'd rather the kids save enough money to go to school, then if he still can, let him foot the bill, then they have money for a house and weddings. and such. At minimum I have two weddings to pay for, my oldest two are 'stepdaughters'. At worst I have to pay for four, kicking in doors and shooting people in the face is not as lucrative an endeavor as you might imagine.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    kaspera79:

I think its more my enthusiasm, Granddad has offered to pay for it for all five kids. He is in a fincancial situation to do so, but I'd rather the kids save enough money to go to school, then if he still can, let him foot the bill, then they have money for a house and weddings. and such. At minimum I have two weddings to pay for, my oldest two are 'stepdaughters'. At worst I have to pay for four, kicking in doors and shooting people in the face is not as lucrative an endeavor as you might imagine.
    Yeah, some jobs have a high burn out rate... Yours MIGHT be one of them.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    DSWarmack:
    kaspera79:

Yeah, some jobs have a high burn out rate... Yours MIGHT be one of them.
    Could be, I'll have to look into that ;)
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Getting a 100% on my econ project on Nicaragua!!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    Alex Williams:
    Getting a 100% on my econ project on Nicaragua!!
    nice
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Once again Paying off debt!!!

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Finding a 150 dollar textbook for 20 bucks.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Hugging my in-laws and saying "good-bye, thanks for everything" after they've been staying with us for the past few days.
  • Options
    Just set up the smoke tent.... tomorrow afternoon I'll break it in.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Just set up the smoke tent.... tomorrow afternoon I'll break it in.

Scratch that breaking it in now.

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I love that the public smoking ban was shot down in the Texas Senate today! The fact that it passed the house pissed me off enough that I'm going to be taking a serious look at the people who voted for this and will be actively campaigning against them at every turn!
  • Options
    Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    That my sinus infection is clearing up. I've got a lot of smokes I haven't tried yet that are just mocking me from my humidor.
  • Options
    The support that I get from people here. I've never met the majority of you, but having friendly voices in your corner when you are in a situation like mine and a unit like mine is refreshing.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    I'm showing my true alcoholic colors with this one but... I love BEER!! and not taht bullsh!t supermarket beer, the kind that women all over drink on a daily basis. I'm talking about craft brews and micro brews. stuff you can get in 3 diferent containers: a keg, a 24 ounce bottle, or a 6-pack. The kind of beer that is so bitter from the hopps that it makes the weaker men run and hide. I guess I'm really not too hard core, but I do love me a nice India Pale Ale.
    I was thinking an IPA before I had even finished the post. If you ever go to Spokane, WA you should try out some of the micro brews there. They make some great IPA. They also have a real nice dark beer called Moose Drool. (kinda like a porter but not as stout.) I love my family and flying.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    I love these forums! Just got TOTALLY blown the F up by a BOTL (jj20030) Id never even spoken to for no apparent reason! The generosity here is absolutely unparalleled anywhere in the world, bar none!

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    ejenne87:
    I'm showing my true alcoholic colors with this one but... I love BEER!! and not taht bullsh!t supermarket beer, the kind that women all over drink on a daily basis. I'm talking about craft brews and micro brews. stuff you can get in 3 diferent containers: a keg, a 24 ounce bottle, or a 6-pack. The kind of beer that is so bitter from the hopps that it makes the weaker men run and hide. I guess I'm really not too hard core, but I do love me a nice India Pale Ale.
    I was thinking an IPA before I had even finished the post. If you ever go to Spokane, WA you should try out some of the micro brews there. They make some great IPA. They also have a real nice dark beer called Moose Drool. (kinda like a porter but not as stout.) I love my family and flying.
    Moose Drool is made by Big Sky, a Montana brewery and it is a Brown Ale. It is also **** delicious.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Smoking a stogie in the pool.
  • Options
    This headline...

Photobucket

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    That my boss is a complete *** and wants me gone, but I have so much clout in the district that he can't, and that I requested a transfer and I have some work friends that have been around for 20+ years that have viciously offered to call my boss's, boss's boss's BOSS (basically 3rd in command in all of the company) and "Take Care of It"...

HA! I'm not that kind of person but it's nice to know that when I don't see eye to eye with MY boss that the people around and ABOVE him think he's the tool...
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    That my boss is a complete *** and wants me gone, but I have so much clout in the district that he can't, and that I requested a transfer and I have some work friends that have been around for 20+ years that have viciously offered to call my boss's, boss's boss's BOSS (basically 3rd in command in all of the company) and "Take Care of It"...

HA! I'm not that kind of person but it's nice to know that when I don't see eye to eye with MY boss that the people around and ABOVE him think he's the tool...
    WTH!!!! Move up Las! Destroy, F*ck, Kill, Conquer!!!!!

• Options
    wwestern:
    OK, you gotta give me the logistics on that. I've been scared to try it because I can't ever keep both hands dry. Or I figure I'd accidentally pop my float with the stogie.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    wwestern:
    OK, you gotta give me the logistics on that. I've been scared to try it because I can't ever keep both hands dry. Or I figure I'd accidentally pop my float with the stogie.
    lol it's not a perfect science if ya lose one ya lose one get another:)
  • Options
    wwestern:
    Heavy:
    wwestern:
    lol it's not a perfect science if ya lose one ya lose one get another:)
    Ha! Well, I guess I can re-name my 'yard-gars' to 'pool-gars' and just go for it
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that my wife came home with a 12pk of corona for me out of the blue
  • Options
    This new Xikar V-cutter! Man it's hands down my favorite cutter.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

ive always had a difficult time with Vs. clearly this isnt an issue with you. maybe i just havent tried the Xikar
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    stephen_hannibal:

ive always had a difficult time with Vs. clearly this isnt an issue with you. maybe i just havent tried the Xikar
    I had a nice one before but it was cheap so I thought nothing of it and gave it to a friend.
    Got one just like it, terrible, got another one in case it was somehow a fluke, terrible.
    Got and expensive metal one... it was nice until the blade got dull.
    This xikar is heads and tail above any of them. Well worth the $.

• Options
    The fact that I just found a 5ver of Gran Habano #1 in the bottom of my humi!!!