Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    WINNING at the tables at Sands! Great place too. Took down 115 big blinds in about 4 hours. And had a great burger at Emeril's...only wish I knew they allow smoking, but now I do. :D
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    playing tetris on an old school game boy.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Philosophy

• Options
    The album give me rest by HANDS
    I can't really describe it but it's like the lyrics are written to echo my spirit.

• Options
    I think I have finally gone mad from hatred!!! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

Listen to some more Hands.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    stephen_hannibal:

Only Hannibal could drag the I Love... thread down into the Things I Hate thread. Or vice versa. Or merge them. He11 I dont know! I think hannibal has infected ME with his madness! LOL

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i love sitting on my front porch watching people walk by smelling my rose bushes.
  • Options
    Watching Xmen... Seriously Marvel used to have the best story lines.

• Options
    The Movie Quarantine... part two comes out tomorrow and while I can guarantee it's going to be bad the first one was a stellar film.

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Being on vacation at the beach!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I love that people get what they deserve...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy hour at the hotel in cleveland. 530 to 730 im buzzin pretty good..free drinks!! And 2 family reuinons this weekend at the hotel...im gonna try to blend in and have some fun!!
  • Options
    I just drank a whole beer and a half before the Toaster Struedel's were done from the e Toaster!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    I just drank a whole beer and a half before the Toaster Struedel's were done from the e Toaster!
    Hey Lassie, I'm glad this happened at 2 am and not 8 am. I have done that before.
  • Options
    Uma Therman in Pulp Fiction...oooo wee she is so sexy!!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    smoke em if you got em:
    And 100 times hotter in the "Kill Bill" movies!

• Options
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:
    Hey Lassie, I'm glad this happened at 2 am and not 8 am. I have done that before.
    What sucks... is that I set off the smoke alarm at 2am as well that night... GRRRRR
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:
    What sucks... is that I set off the smoke alarm at 2am as well that night... GRRRRR
    I bet the gf loved that one....lol
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:
    HA! Shows what YOU know.... She was at the STATE FAIR so she wasn't home....

Although, I'm sure the neighbors in the Apartment complex either thought I was retarded or they were going to die..................
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Lasabar:
    ENFIDL:
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:

Although, I'm sure the neighbors in the Apartment complex either thought I was retarded or they were going to die..................
    Probably the latter seeing as how I'm sure the other part is a constant.....bahahahahaha I keed I keed!
  • Options
    Designing my future cabinet. God those CAD classes are handy lol.

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    ENFIDL:
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:

so.. You believed the story about Country Thunder, now the story of the State Fair, Next weekend she will be helping the Amish raise a barn. We, I mean she really has you fooled.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:
    ENFIDL:
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:

so.. You believed the story about Country Thunder, now the story of the State Fair, Next weekend she will be helping the Amish raise a barn. We, I mean she really has you fooled.
    Whatever gets me more time on the patio with a cold beer and a hot ember on a cigar.... I'm cool with!
  • Options
    The fact that my wife is going back to work this school year full time! It's time to re-visit the cigar budget...
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    smoke em if you got em:
    And 100 times hotter in the "Kill Bill" movies!

Cant argue with you on that one....hottness!!
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Grillin'. I'll grill anything. From lamb or venison, to mahi or shrimp, to zucchini or peaches. If it's edible, I'll grill it.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    The fact that my wife is going back to work this school year full time! It's time to re-visit the cigar budget...
    Nice! Gotta be loving that. My wife, on the other hand, recently quit her part-time job to stay home with the kids. I'll be smoking out of my existing stash for a while I think. OK, I'm off to find the 'Things I Hate' thread.....
  • Options
    Heavy:
    skweekz:
    Nice! Gotta be loving that. My wife, on the other hand, recently quit her part-time job to stay home with the kids. I'll be smoking out of my existing stash for a while I think. OK, I'm off to find the 'Things I Hate' thread.....

She quit a year and a half ago while she was pregnant. The superintendant at the school she taught at was a royal ****. I totally hate the guy. I'm just glad she's found something better to move onto. The pay raise is quite nice too
  • Options
    The new ††† (Crosses) EP.
    It's like Team Sleep Part 2.