Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    smoke em if you got em:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Just found out ICO/ Shadow of the Colossus Collection is out on PS3.
    I'm going to have to get the system this weekends just to play those games again.

I totally have no idea what that is..but it must be pretty awesome if you will buy a system for them...lol
    Dude they are my two favorite games from the PS2 era.
    Something about the scope of the game. IDK how to explain it.

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Filling up my herfador for the work week.... just makes me smile.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Baseball! What a great night! Awesome to see so many teams' seasons come down to the wire like that. If my O's can't be in it at least we ruined it for the Red Sox!
  • Options
    Gamestop... traded in the new Xmen game plus a few old lame ones and ended up getting 3 games straight up.

• Options
    Seeing my dropbox full of Zeppelin thank you 90+ Irishman.

• Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    hearing another terrorist bit the dust!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Gamestop... traded in the new Xmen game plus a few old lame ones and ended up getting 3 games straight up.

At Best Buy you would've gotten more money for your trade-ins and if you pre-ordered any game at all you would've gotten an extra 40% back on top...

;)
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    stephen_hannibal:

At Best Buy you would've gotten more money for your trade-ins and if you pre-ordered any game at all you would've gotten an extra 40% back on top...

;)
    Sorry got an %50 at gamestop... bestbuy just cant cut it. ;)

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Arkansas beating Texas A&M and then detroit beating the yankees to tie the series 1 to 1.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Lasabar:
    stephen_hannibal:

;)

Sidenote: Lassy much of my hate of BB is unwarranted. It's mostly the CS at the sh*ty local one. Not hating homie and apologies if i offended you.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Lasabar:
    stephen_hannibal:

;)

Sidenote: Lassy much of my hate of BB is unwarranted. It's mostly the CS at the sh*ty local one. Not hating homie and apologies if i offended you.

You cannot offend me.... Unless I wake up with a hurting jaw and a weird bear hat with ears on my head...

I know the Double B's don't fit everyone, and I just like to have fun with that!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem buddy, glad it worked and glad you finally have every Zep album now. BTW anyone else wants Zeppelin discography, smack me with a PM and I will get it to you.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Lasabar:
    stephen_hannibal:

;)

You cannot offend me.... Unless I wake up with a hurting jaw and a weird bear hat with ears on my head...

I know the Double B's don't fit everyone, and I just like to have fun with that!
    ... uh... Oh I see what you did there.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Lasabar:
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Lasabar:
    stephen_hannibal:

;)

... uh... Oh I see what you did there.

And even then, I'd only be offended if you didn't let me keep the Bear hat....
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I may not pass the test to get my license today. Lol
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Detroit beating the Yankees
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Google Music on iOS....

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Detroit beating the Yankees
    I love pompous **** getting served a heapin helpin of humble pie!
  • Options
    That my sister is studying to be a massage therapist.
    Sweet god I haven't felt this good in a long time.
    I always thought massages were a bit uhhh not straight, but damn, this is great.

• Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    the smell of Hoppe's no. 9
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    grill
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    boydmcgowan:
    the smell of Hoppe's no. 9
    Hell. Yes.

I love my new job; working 55 hrs a week is considered **** it, but I like what I'm doing, I'm getting some GREAT experience, and in a few years, I'll be a dangerous attorney with tons of experience in my field. I'm getting **** wages now, but I'll be making bank in a few years :D
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    xmacro:

I love my new job; working 55 hrs a week is considered **** it, but I like what I'm doing, I'm getting some GREAT experience, and in a few years, I'll be a dangerous attorney with tons of experience in my field. I'm getting **** wages now, but I'll be making bank in a few years :D
    I love it when a plan comes together... :-D

• Options
    Opening Mechacoolerdorasaurus and playing a game of cigar tetris.
    Things are starting to look really good.

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    That I'm off work this weekend . Also no major home or honeydo lists to do . Everything is running smooth for the moment at the farm as well . I'm thinking some good movies , good food , good cigars and a totally relaxing weekend !!!

Of course as we all know that can turn on a dime ...... think I'll unplug my home phones and turn off the cells !!!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That I found a new spot to get my haircut and I'm lookin fresh to death right now!
  • Options
    Getting the last bottle of Gold Peak Sweet Tea at the grocery.
    Getting the last smoking room in my hotel.

• Options
    Off work early tonite and wife wanted to go to Kobe's Japanese Steak house. One of the deals where they cook in front of you and about 10 - 12 people to a table .

Food was great . Chef was full of himself . None of the couples at our table knew each other but we had a really good time talking about anything and everything , drinking a lot of beer and wine and just a fun time .

Made me think on the way home . People from all walks can have a good time together when there are no class lines and expectations to be met huh ?!? People take themselves way to seriously most times when there are good times to be had if we just let it happen man .

Damn , did that just sound like a line from a Cheech and Chong movie ??? Maybe I've had too much to drink !!!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey geno, I've been there.. It is a good time.. I enjoyed everything about it. The group I was with filled up an entire table, but I wouldn't mind meeting new people.
  • Options
    When the old saying what goes around comes around actually does come around and some butt-wipe gets exactly what they deserved . It happened today to some of my departed dad's ex-family ... and by Gawd I love ittttttt !!!!!! Might have to grill out a big fat T-Bone steak tonight to celebrate ... errr ... I mean humbly reflect , hehhehheh .