Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    gmill880:
    When the old saying what goes around comes around actually does come around and some butt-wipe gets exactly what they deserved . It happened today to some of my departed dad's ex-family ... and by Gawd I love ittttttt !!!!!! Might have to grill out a big fat T-Bone steak tonight to celebrate ... errr ... I mean humbly reflect , hehhehheh .
    LOL. Well said my friend. Can't agree with you more!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    gmill880:
    When the old saying what goes around comes around actually does come around and some butt-wipe gets exactly what they deserved . It happened today to some of my departed dad's ex-family ... and by Gawd I love ittttttt !!!!!! Might have to grill out a big fat T-Bone steak tonight to celebrate ... errr ... I mean humbly reflect , hehhehheh .
    You had BETTER pm me some details before 8pm tonight mister, or I am on my way to the Carolinas!!! :-)

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    The Sniper:
    gmill880:
    You had BETTER pm me some details before 8pm tonight mister, or I am on my way to the Carolinas!!! :-)

PM to ya brother !!!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    That the rock station is playing in the office an no one seems to mind.
    Seriously Metallica just came on... followed by Rise Against.

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    PB&J
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    My new coffee maker....

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    PB&J
    Skippy or Jif, crunchy or smooth? favorite jelly or Jam
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Peter Pan, crunchy on wheat bread, and muscadine jelly is my favorite.
    However, I will eat almost anykind of PB&J.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Seeing my daughters kick @ss and take names, be it in athletics, academics, the arts, whatever... puts tears in my eyes every single time. :-)

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    Seeing my daughters kick @ss and take names, be it in athletics, academics, the arts, whatever... puts tears in my eyes every single time. :-)

Ahem details are need mr. vague pants!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

From the "What are you smoking this afternoon?" thread...
    The Sniper:
    Celebrated my daughters' accomplishments! My youngest had her best game in goal in her 6 seasons of soccer this afternoon, and my oldest won 6 of the 8 awards given out at her volleyball ceremony.

I thought an Anejo was in order. :-) PROUD PAPA!!!

• Options
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

From the "What are you smoking this afternoon?" thread...
    The Sniper:
    Celebrated my daughters' accomplishments! My youngest had her best game in goal in her 6 seasons of soccer this afternoon, and my oldest won 6 of the 8 awards given out at her volleyball ceremony.

I thought an Anejo was in order. :-) PROUD PAPA!!!

That's awesome Glen! Congrats you are one heck of a dad man!
  • Options
    The Daily Hottie thread - gives me something good to look forward to EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! Thanks DD!

• Options
    The Sniper:
    The Daily Hottie thread - gives me something good to look forward to EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! Thanks DD!

+1!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    This....

My daughter playing with her best bud Geno
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I get the feeling Geno would tear someone up if the came near your baby. Nice Picture Squeaks.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Very cute Skweez, just saw this. . . .
  • Options
    this guy

• Options
    Whats not to love boyd? Gonna be a ladykiller... :-)

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know if this has been posted but, I love that new baby smell. I mean have you ever been able to stay mad while holding a baby?
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Rhamlin:
    Don't know if this has been posted but, I love that new baby smell. I mean have you ever been able to stay mad while holding a baby?
    Do you mean that freshly scrubbed new baby smell? Because there are some pretty rank new baby smells out there lol
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    That I'm off work Friday , Saturday , Sunday , go back Mon and Tues and then off Wednesday ! Rare in my line of work . Thank You Baby Jesus !!!
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    Whats not to love boyd? Gonna be a ladykiller... :-)

Thank you Sniper, much appreciated. He's an awesome kid, and a ton of fun, but man the terrible 2s are fast approaching. hahaha, its all part of the fun though.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Rhamlin:
    Do you mean that freshly scrubbed new baby smell? Because there are some pretty rank new baby smells out there lol
    LOL was talking about this last night. Baby's seem to smell either REALLY good or REALLY bad, depending on the time of day. There's not much middle ground.
  • Options
    Getting hit on by my GMILF of a client.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    This summer I built a shed and cleaned out the garage. For the first time in 12 years, we can get two cars into our 2 car garage.

I love not having to fight the frost on the car in the morning!
  • Options
    Good friends....
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Good friends....
    + ....and your a good friend E
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL: