Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i really love my wife.
    after 5 years of being together, it just keeps getting better.
  • Options
    my wife in yoga pants
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    My wife in no pants ... still gotta a cute little behind . Whoops didn't mean to x-rate the thread !
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    When 4 pm rolls around and I have one in my pocket for the ride home!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    The Devil's Dictionary, by Ambrose Bierce. It's free for Kindle and an amazing, hilarious, and truthful book - for those who, in the author's words, "In merely resuming his own the author hopes to be held guiltless by those to whom the work is addressed—enlightened souls who prefer dry wines to sweet, sense to sentiment, wit to humor and clean English to slang"

Some excerpts:

ABSURDITY, n. A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion.

ACADEME, n. An ancient school where morality and philosophy were taught.

ACADEMY, n. [from ACADEME] A modern school where football is taught.

ACCIDENT, n. An inevitable occurrence due to the action of immutable natural laws.

ACCUSE, v.t. To affirm another's guilt or unworth; most commonly as a justification of ourselves for having wronged him.

ACCORD, n. Harmony.

ACCORDION, n. An instrument in harmony with the sentiments of an assassin.

ACQUAINTANCE, n. A person whom we know well enough to borrow from, but not well enough to lend to. A degree of friendship called slight when its object is poor or obscure, and intimate when he is rich or famous.

ADAMANT, n. A mineral frequently found beneath a corset. Soluble in solicitate of gold.

ADVICE, n. The smallest current coin.

"The man was in such deep distress,"
    Said Tom, "that I could do no less
    Than give him good advice." Said Jim:
    "If less could have been done for him
    I know you well enough, my son,
    To know that's what you would have done."

Jebel Jocordy

AFFIANCED, pp. Fitted with an ankle-ring for the ball-and-chain.

ALLEGIANCE, n.
    This thing Allegiance, as I suppose,
    Is a ring fitted in the subject's nose,
    Whereby that organ is kept rightly pointed
    To smell the sweetness of the Lord's anointed.

ALONE, adj. In bad company.

AMNESTY, n. The state's magnanimity to those offenders whom it would be too expensive to punish.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Man!:
    my wife in yoga pants
    There is a whole website dedicated to just that! (Not just your wife, but many girls in Yoga Pants)
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    The fact that the number of under 50rg cigars out numbers the over 50rg cigars in my cooler!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Finding a great new cigar! CAO's new OSA Sol is PHENOMINAL!!!

Got it in the robusto. Trust me boys, get some now - run, dont walk...

Why are you still reading??? Git! :-)

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    When your Thursday really is a Friday!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That my mom and her boyfriend are coming to visit this weekend!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    my wife

its our 4 yr anniversary today (nearing 11 years total if you include our dating years)and I'm a better man for having her in my life.
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    my wife

its our 4 yr anniversary today (nearing 11 years total if you include our dating years)and I'm a better man for having her in my life.
    Congrats!
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    i really love my wife.
    after 5 years of being together, it just keeps getting better.
    Totally missed this. Congrats Matt!
  • Options
    Gurkha Man!:
    my wife in yoga pants
    My fiance always wonders why I'm so eager to get her new yoga pants when she wants them...lol They are about all she wears at the house :)
  • Options
    this guy

• Options
    ENFIDL:
    boydmcgowan:
    my wife

Congrats!
    Thanks man, I appreciate it, now I just need to get the heck out of work and get home to her.
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    this guy

LOVE the Batman hat! I'm a huge Batman nerd! (and for anybody wondering no I'm not The Joker, I'm way too lazy to make a fake SN lol)
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    ENFIDL:
    boydmcgowan:
    my wife

Congrats!
    Thanks man, I appreciate it, now I just need to get the heck out of work and get home to her.
    I know that feelin all too well man. lol it'll just make it that much better when you get home and get to celebrate your anniversary!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    boydmcgowan:
    ENFIDL:
    boydmcgowan:
    my wife

Congrats!
    I know that feelin all too well man. lol it'll just make it that much better when you get home and get to celebrate your anniversary!
    I know huh, work is a drag but its way better than the alternative and for me it pays the bills while I keep reach for my ultimate goal. Baby steps.

And yeah dude, I too was a huge comic nerd growing up, sold the ones I didn't read anymore but kept the core lines and still read them when I need a fix. So I picked him up the hat the morning of his first birthday party about 8 months back. he wailed everytime we put it on him until one day about 2 months back he saw me in a baseball cap and kept saying "HAT" and pointing at mine, so we tried it again, and wouldn't take the thing off. Been a hat kid ever since.
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    ENFIDL:
    boydmcgowan:
    ENFIDL:
    boydmcgowan:
    my wife

Congrats!
    I know huh, work is a drag but its way better than the alternative and for me it pays the bills while I keep reach for my ultimate goal. Baby steps.

And yeah dude, I too was a huge comic nerd growing up, sold the ones I didn't read anymore but kept the core lines and still read them when I need a fix. So I picked him up the hat the morning of his first birthday party about 8 months back. he wailed everytime we put it on him until one day about 2 months back he saw me in a baseball cap and kept saying "HAT" and pointing at mine, so we tried it again, and wouldn't take the thing off. Been a hat kid ever since.
    Exactly! That's the only reason I put up with the stuff at work that I do. It's better than losing everything I've worked so hard for lol
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Netflix not raising prices.

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Netflix not raising prices.

I got that email too
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Civil Servants. During our recent trip, while staying in Cookeville TN, we ended up interacting with the Fire Dept., Police, and EMS. Our first afternoon at the Hotel I thought; "Mmm, a pre-dinner Partagas would be nice, & lit one up, right under the smoke detector (duh) and was soon greeted by the local fire dept, who were very professional and helpful. That night, an after dinner cigar produced no problems, but, next morning I opened a window and about half-way through a Gran Habano; beep-beep-beep, a different crew arrived. Hotel maintenance determined a faulty head, changed the detector.

I already mentioned the bike accident on Things I Hate, but didn't mention how rapidly the Police and EMS arrived, who were also very professional and helpful. So, to all those who serve the public, I thank you for what you do! You are appreciated.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i love New Orleans!
  • Options
    That I just saw this... parked outside a hooters????

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

Can you imagine the variety of hooters that the guy who drives that car gets to see!!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    stephen_hannibal:

Can you imagine the variety of hooters that the guy who drives that car gets to see!!
    Only you man. LOL

• Options
    Just found out ICO/ Shadow of the Colossus Collection is out on PS3.
    I'm going to have to get the system this weekends just to play those games again.

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    smoke em if you got em:
    stephen_hannibal:

Only you man. LOL

This just proves that no matter how much money you have there are 3 necassities for man: Beer, greasy food, and last but not least ****.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Just found out ICO/ Shadow of the Colossus Collection is out on PS3.
    I'm going to have to get the system this weekends just to play those games again.

I totally have no idea what that is..but it must be pretty awesome if you will buy a system for them...lol