Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    stephen_hannibal:
    Cause I'm cheap dewars 12year and amaretto di amore.
    "Frugal"...nothing wrong with that. Sounds good, gonna have to give it a try.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    amz1301:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Cause I'm cheap dewars 12year and amaretto di amore.
    "Frugal"...nothing wrong with that. Sounds good, gonna have to give it a try.
    Plus it's a mixed drink. I wouldn't feel right mixing top shelf stuff.

• Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    i have a strong prediliction to ditch work and hang out at a cigar or tattoo shop today
  • Options
    That all I had to do was add another launcher .apk on my kindle fire and it unlocked all the functionality I wanted.
    Not seeing the benefit of rooting this thing.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Finding my believed-lost-for-weeks Xikar MTX while cleaning house this morning! WOO HOO!!!!!!

• Options
    Just got another $100 amazon gift card! Time to get some stuff.
  • Options
    My kindle fire.

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    The Sniper:
    Finding my believed-lost-for-weeks Xikar MTX while cleaning house this morning! WOO HOO!!!!!!

Awsome find !!!
  • Options
    Taking my daughters to their first hockey game last night.

I liked watching the game, but I LOVED watching my daughters have such an absolute blast of a time!!! Cant wait to go again. SOON! :-D

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:

I liked watching the game, but I LOVED watching my daughters have such an absolute blast of a time!!! Cant wait to go again. SOON! :-D

Awesome! What game was it?
  • Options
    Thomas Sowell...
    Dude is getting added to my list of heroes.

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching my oldest daughter play basketball...she scored 10 of our teams 16 points this past Saturday...shes my little beast!! Softball is her sport of choice but shes doing pretty well on the court too..we will see how we do this Saturday.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:

Awesome! What game was it?
    Minor leagues - the MISSOURI MAVERICKS baby - WHOO! LOL Still was an excellent time, so much so my youngest is BEGGING me to take her to the MU-KU hockey game this Friday.

... and I think its working. LOL

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Sitting in my car right now smoking an Armada corona .Sunroof open,windows down,and great tunes on the system. All the stress and life crap completely forgotten. feels good to be feeling good again
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    That I got past the phone interview, the first interview and today I have an interview with the VP of Retail stores for another company!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Lasabar:
    That I got past the phone interview, the first interview and today I have an interview with the VP of Retail stores for another company!
    Way to go Lassie. Good luck on the interview.

"Go get 'em Lassie". LMAO
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Good for you Lassie.. Has this been in the works for a while ?
  • Options
    Good luck my man !
  • Options
    Raises a Miller Lite !!!
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:
    Not really... Just a friend recommended this place so I threw my hat into the ring.

Cool thing is, when I got to the interview I was interviewing with the President of Retail and the VP of retail... Those people interview for positions higher than I thought I was applying for.

So basically I interviewed very well in my last interview so it looks like I made some waves and got my name up a notch! Even if it doesn't pan out, still nice to know I interview well!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Raises a Miller Lite !!!
    Thanks for the well wishes and yes, there will be beers to be had!

Although, Tonight might be a Lienenkugel's Fireside Nut Brown tonight!
  • Options
    Gettin blood test results and goin out to forget them by doin snownuts in a parking lot till the cops asked me to leave....felt great lol
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Thats a big congrats man, glad it went ok.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    Thats a big congrats man, glad it went ok.
    Lol is 2 more things that gotta be worked on. But dammmmn those snownuts were fun.. Cop was laughin his ass off.
  • Options
    Playing humidor Tetris.

• Options
    That the wonderful world of the interwebs just bestowed upon me the awesome of sex music.

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    stephen_hannibal:
    Playing humidor Tetris.

I was playing this great classic game just the other day lol
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Overtime for nothing, thanks MSHA!
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:
    Not really... Just a friend recommended this place so I threw my hat into the ring.

Cool thing is, when I got to the interview I was interviewing with the President of Retail and the VP of retail... Those people interview for positions higher than I thought I was applying for.

So basically I interviewed very well in my last interview so it looks like I made some waves and got my name up a notch! Even if it doesn't pan out, still nice to know I interview well!
    +1 I have an interview with the VP of a company tomorrow afternoon.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Being told that I was/am a "very cordial young man" just for saying yes sir and no sir. Growing up if I didn't say yes sir/maam, daddy whopped me. Now I do it out of habit and also respect. He was older than me and also a vetreran so, yeah, he deserves to be called sir. Noone has ever said thanks for that. It was cool. I'v also noticed that other people my age and younger not saying it and that kinda aggrivates me.
    One God, One Truth