Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Booking one of my yearly Disney Vacations.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    This forum!!! Just checked in and saw several BOTL come together to light up Doromath (because he recently became a new daddy) AND Andy D (because he is the BOMB.COM!) in separate bombing runs. The generosity and selflessness of this forum and its members always lifts my spirits and restores some of my faith in humanity... a little melodramatic perhaps, but true nonetheless.

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    "The Four Horsemen."

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    "The Four Horsemen."

your gonna make me cry brother...
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Ice cream and skittles.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    The Sniper:
    This forum!!! Just checked in and saw several BOTL come together to light up Doromath (because he recently became a new daddy) AND Andy D (because he is the BOMB.COM!) in separate bombing runs. The generosity and selflessness of this forum and its members always lifts my spirits and restores some of my faith in humanity... a little melodramatic perhaps, but true nonetheless.

I would like to second this sentiment ... and my faith in humanity is being sorely tested right now . But this is what this forum is all about . Very well put brother Sniper !!!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    The Sniper:

I would like to second this sentiment ... and my faith in humanity is being sorely tested right now . But this is what this forum is all about . Very well put brother Sniper !!!
    Everything okay?
  • Options
    skweekz:
    gmill880:
    The Sniper:

Everything okay?

Evil comes in many forms but rarly without a smile on its smirking face . Eventually , all will pass , as I await the arrival of KARMA . I believe in 6-12 months the evil/incompetent one I speak of will be revealed as a jester to the higher ups who thought him a Prince . Just sayin ... really can't go into anymore than that for now . Thanks .
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    stephen_hannibal:
    "The Four Horsemen."

You would lol.

I love that I'm having a bit of a throw back music day. Listening to Smashing Pumpkins and Rage Against the Machine in the office.
    All is right with the world

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    stephen_hannibal:
    smoke em if you got em:
    stephen_hannibal:
    "The Four Horsemen."

You would lol.

I love that I'm having a bit of a throw back music day. Listening to Smashing Pumpkins and Rage Against the Machine in the office.
    All is right with the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mFlukaxIXQ
  • Options
    Saw Ric Flair about 4 years or so ago in the Cayman Islands . Dude had a small entourage around the pool where we were all staying and STILL looked like he could pick someone up and break them in half . Man , how old is he now ??? He most have a serious personal trainer or either 'roids maybe . Don't want to accuse him of anything though as I don't know squat about him personally .
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure ol' Ric still lives in Charlotte. Guess he's Carolina Gamecocks fan and comes to some of the games. Seen him at a distance before. Hear he's pretty cool and actually more approachable than you would think.

Oh yeah, and he seems to be in helluva good shape. I know i woulnd't mess with him...Woooooo!
  • Options
    Heavy:
    Pretty sure ol' Ric still lives in Charlotte. Guess he's Carolina Gamecocks fan and comes to some of the games. Seen him at a distance before. Hear he's pretty cool and actually more approachable than you would think.

Oh yeah, and he seems to be in helluva good shape. I know i woulnd't mess with him...Woooooo!

He seemed to not mind people stopping by at poolside - however in the lobby area when a small group gathered he hit the wind . But yeah , he looked in great shape then .
  • Options
    The only thing better than The Horsemen..... The Fabulous Freebirds .
  • Options
    Ah yes... the wheelin, dealin, kiss stealin, limousine drivin, jet flyin dirtiest player in the game who will take you to space mountain and make you famous and whether you like it or dont like it, learn to live with it cause its the best thing going today! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

They dont make em like the Nature Boy anymore. Sorry if my inner fanboy snuck out there for a second. LOL

• Options
    I remember my grandma backhanding me as a kid for talking during Mid-South Wrestling on tv. lol
  • Options
    iTunes Match... sweet god it rules.

• Options
    Getting one of the best work reviews of my life after having one of the worst years.
  • Options
    ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    The fact that I was able to get in to work a half hour early so I can leave a half hour early.
  • Options
    This moment right now. Sitting here smoking a cigar and thinking about nothing but the stick
  • Options
    Just got a crazy gift for my mom.

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Warming my old bones sitting in the sun on A warm spring day.
  • Options
    Went out to lunch today with my aunt for her birthday with her daughter and her friend also . Good food , good time .
  • Options
    Getting up when I damn well want to , no boss breathing down my neck , no deadlines to meet or dumbas_ses to deal with , no sales objectives , dressing bum casual ( khaki shorts , shirt with tail out , flip flops , baseball cap (optional) , sunglasses and a BITE MY A$$ attitude !!!!!!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Action Figure Therapy videos
  • Options
    Fishing. The weathers great for it now.
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Getting up when I damn well want to , no boss breathing down my neck , no deadlines to meet or dumbas_ses to deal with , no sales objectives , dressing bum casual ( khaki shorts , shirt with tail out , flip flops , baseball cap (optional) , sunglasses and a BITE MY A$$ attitude !!!!!!
    LOL Glad to hear you're enjoying the down time Gene!!! :-)

• Options
    The Sniper:
    gmill880:
    LOL Glad to hear you're enjoying the down time Gene!!! :-)

Haha Glen , I didn't know how tired I was until I started to rest ...
  • Options
    The smell of fresh mowed grass and fresh tilled earth.