Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    What did you get?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Don't laugh but the Soul SL99... these are literally the best sounding buds I have ever owned.

• Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    I'm always looking for newer, better sound....those look great.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Grand children.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I know its still just April BUT seeing the Orioles in first place in the AL East ( hey we will take it anytime after 14 straight losing seasons ! ) GO ANGRY BIRDS !!!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Watchin the resident "cigar snob" at my B&M burn his ass using his fancy triple torch upside down
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Watchin the resident "cigar snob" at my B&M burn his ass using his fancy triple torch upside down

Haha !
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Pitchers Duels
  • Options
    Waking up each morning . Any day on the top-side of the grass is A GOOD DAY !!!
  • Options
    jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    gmill880:
    Waking up each morning . Any day on the top-side of the grass is A GOOD DAY !!!
    +1 live every day like its your last!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    That my lady and I went shooting last week and she is getting slowly into guns. She LOVES the AR 15-22 I have and is "okay" with the recoil of my XDm 9mm, but would not try the 12 gauge...

I took her to look at guns and I'll be a sunuvabitch if she didn't like mostly SIGS! LOVE HER
  • Options
    That so many good metal albums have come out this year.

NOTE things I hate thread.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    stephen_hannibal:

What have you enjoyed the best thats come out this year?

• Options
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:

What have you enjoyed the best thats come out this year?

A ton of stuff man.

Soen- Cognitive
    Ne Obliviscaris- Portal of I (honestly this is the heaviest and most beautiful album I've heard in years)
    Demon Hunter- True Defiance

Those are the one I can think of off the top of my head.

• Options
    This moment.

A cool-feeling 78F with a gentle breeze on the back porch after being 92F (approaching 100F in the shop I work in) all day...

The young, hard body MILF the next street over out talking on the phone in her short shorts and tank top to provide some scenery...

The season ending episode of Game of Thrones on the laptop waiting for me to hit play...

A Liga Privada Undercrown in my right hand, an ice cold Pepsi right beside me...

Gentlemen, I respectfully submit that moments like this one are those that make life worth living.

• Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Nevada weather. 80's last weekend, snowing this morning!
  • Options
    Having A good day after being in bed for two weeks.
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    Gresat to hear you're on the upswing brother! Here's hoping that trend continues.

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I love walking into a BnM around me and feeling welcome. Meeting a mosaic of people that doesn't judge me based on my ethnicity, background, how I'm dressed, etc. No place else can a guy walk in by himself and feel extremely comfortable and free.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jliu:
    I love walking into a BnM around me and feeling welcome. Meeting a mosaic of people that doesn't judge me based on my ethnicity, background, how I'm dressed, etc. No place else can a guy walk in by himself and feel extremely comfortable and free.
    You nut punch one guy and they won't welcome you there!
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    RBeckom:
    Gresat to hear you're on the upswing brother! Here's hoping that trend continues.

I'll take one good day A month and be happy.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    You nut punch one guy and they won't welcome you there!
    you forgot that i'm a gojira ninja. they'll never know it. *punch punch* *kekehehe* *runs away*
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it when I piss my kids off so bad, that they won't even talk to me or be home for several days.
    Ah, peace and quiet. What a refreshing feeling.

Note to self: NO is a very powerful word. It can be used to quiet the entire house. Gotta luv it!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Writing something that can make A billy goat puke!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

I don't know how I missed this thread for so long. I like positive thinking and talk about happiness. I am a happy person with full of hobbies:

I like to think about beautiful places and travel around the world. I love to learn about new culture, food, history, politics and art.

I love tea and a Master blender. Just do it as hobby. I have been blending tea over 27 years

I like to collect art within my ability

I love to cook and collect recipes

I love to read a lot about history, culture, food, art and current affairs. I almost finish writing a book about tea- its culture and history

I am an amateur photographer

Ofcourse I love cigar and it's culture and history

Most importantly I love my family- my wife, children, my mother, brother, sisters and my friends.

Unfortunetly I lost my father a year ago but I still love him and his memory hold a special place in my heart. Whenever I publish my book, I will dedicate it to the golden memory of my beloved father

These are my hobbies and they keep me busy. I have more hobbies.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that LeBron James was in straight beast mode last night...

haters...say what you wanna say...but you cant deny he put on a SHOW last night in Baaston...
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:

haters...say what you wanna say...but you cant deny he put on a SHOW last night in Baaston...
    Consider me hatin'.
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    smoke em if you got em:

Consider me hatin'.
    Hater here too. Putting up big numbers doesnt equate to heart OR love of the game. Here's hoping it doesnt equate to a championship ring for this doorknob either - EVER!

Makes me a little sad really - I used to be a big D-Wade fan, and now I can barely to watch him play because of his association with (and slowly, but more all the time) emulating of said doorknob.

• Options
    The Sniper:
    y2pascoe:
    smoke em if you got em:

Consider me hatin'.
    Hater here too. Putting up big numbers doesnt equate to heart OR love of the game. Here's hoping it doesnt equate to a championship ring for this doorknob either - EVER!

Makes me a little sad really - I used to be a big D-Wade fan, and now I can barely to watch him play because of his association with (and slowly, but more all the time) emulating of said doorknob.

Yes...just what I wanted.

Glenn please go into details in regards of LBJ not having heart or love of the game..I would love to hear it...

and please dont let your argument be that he left Cleveland the way he did. I agree the way he went about it was terrible..but other than that..good for him.

we will still be friends no matter what!!
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    smoke em if you got em:

Consider me hatin'.
    And Mike...well nevermind Mike!!!