The 73 Toyota Celica... dream car.

Do you own one now ?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    gmill880:
    stephen_hannibal:

Do you own one now ?
    I wish dude... it's one of things on my bucket list.

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    stephen_hannibal:
    gmill880:
    stephen_hannibal:

Do you own one now ?

They are one tuff son of a guns too . My wife's brother back in the late 70's had one and drove the sh_it out of it . He at the time was going thru his spiritual / mental enlightment phase ( not unlike Steve Jobs haha ) playing with some mind-altering ... things ... and his caught fire one night and it took the cops over 2 miles to get him stopped ... AND IT WAS STILL RUNNING !!!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    stephen_hannibal:
    gmill880:
    stephen_hannibal:

Do you own one now ?

They are one tuff son of a guns too . My wife's brother back in the late 70's had one and drove the sh_it out of it . He at the time was going thru his spiritual / mental enlightment phase ( not unlike Steve Jobs haha ) playing with some mind-altering ... things ... and his caught fire one night and it took the cops over 2 miles to get him stopped ... AND IT WAS STILL RUNNING !!!
    You know this makes the car even cooler....

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Three nice weather days before it starts storming again.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Ice cream sammiches. I loves me some ice cream sammiches
  • Options
    Cutting my grass for the first time of the Spring season. Later I'll post this same thing on the things I hate thread. It gets old fast.

:-)
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    skweekz:
    Ice cream sammiches. I loves me some ice cream sammiches
    They really are nature's perfect food. Im of the opinion that they should be their own food group in fact.

• Options
    RBeckom:
    Having to admit I made A bad call and making an ass of myself in the process. Again sorry Ken.
    Being associated with forum members who are man enough to put their hand up and say "My bad" without excuses. Good on you Becks, way to set an example. :-)

• Options
    RBeckom:
    Cutting my grass for the first time of the Spring season. Later I'll post this same thing on the things I hate thread. It gets old fast.

:-)
    See "Things I love..." thread.

• Options
    The Sniper:
    RBeckom:
    Having to admit I made A bad call and making an ass of myself in the process. Again sorry Ken.
    Being associated with forum members who are man enough to put their hand up and say "My bad" without excuses. Good on you Becks, way to set an example. :-)

Despite differences of opinion this is what makes this forum such a good place .
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Watching the old Vietnam vet next door raise the American flag and POW/MIA flag every morning
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Sitting on the beach drinking a margarita in my beach chair watching my 2 year old daughter chase the water out and run away from it coming in.
  • Options
    Fishing at sunrise while enjoying A Perdomo Tenth Anniversary Champagne and to make it even better the fish were actually biting this morning.
  • Options
    Digging holes to plant trees , shrubs and some flowers the old fashioned way - with post hole diggers and gloves By Gawd ... with no mamby pamby electric motor hole diggin gizmo - provin' I can still man up at 52 ....... ( are they all gone ? bring me a glass of water and help me over to the steps ... oohhh damn !!! )
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Digging holes to plant trees , shrubs and some flowers the old fashioned way - with post hole diggers and gloves By Gawd ... with no mamby pamby electric motor hole diggin gizmo - provin' I can still man up at 52 ....... ( are they all gone ? bring me a glass of water and help me over to the steps ... oohhh damn !!! )

Sounds like me. I'll be crawling in my garden and the neighbors will stop to make sure I'm alright. Funny to say but not so much when you can't walk. Man, earth, rain and sun. The way it should be. As for the neighbors, they're great.
  • Options
    Found a new Tobacco shop that sells cigars almost hidden from view on a busy street in the middle of a city that I have been by hundreds of times . Guy said they had been there a little over a year !

Didn't have much time to look but did grab a El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Suprema , yum yummy !!!
    Going back later when have more time , but wow , whats right under our noses sometimes !!!
  • Options
    Arguing with my GF about how much cooler Battlestar is than Dr. Who.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Arguing with my GF about how much cooler Battlestar is than Dr. Who.

You've definitely got the right of it Stephen.

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    This frickin' Wisconsin weather that is insane!

I usually come out of cigar hibernation around march, I've already enjoyed two on the porch in the last week...

Thank you Al Gore for inventing Global Warming, now just STOP it right here....
  • Options
    That that french terrorist murderer f**k is dead... I hope you burn in hell you piece of sh*t

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Lasabar:

I usually come out of cigar hibernation around march, I've already enjoyed two on the porch in the last week...

between that and the internet, his contributions have been great. lmao
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Lasabar:

between that and the internet, his contributions have been great. lmao
    Don't forget he found ManBearPig!
  • Options
    My grand daughters other grandparents bought her a swingset today .

Guess what her other grandparents ( me and my wife ) did from 11:00 am to about 4:00 pm today . Thats right , you guessed it , cussed out the MF'er who made directions for these things !

Seriously , it was great to see her face when she saw it for the first time . The sliding board is her favorite . Her smile made it worth anything we went thru !!!
  • Options
    Despite how much I may hate waking up super early, I love that I got to smoke a cigar on my 3am commute.
    It's the little things in life.

• Options
    New Meshuggah album released today.

• Options
    Spending time with my old man workin on stuff
  • Options
    Amazon Instant video on playstation.
    Fuels my sci-fi addiction.

• Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    New Meshuggah album released today.

+1. I have not listened to them in a while though.