I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    The Sniper:
    slickric:
    The Sniper:
    skweekz:
    Teddy Grahams. Bought a box for my daughter and I've eaten most of them.
    Not so much about the Teddy Grahams, but I will put a STRAIGHT UP HURTIN on some Animal Crackers! LOL

nilla wafers for me
    Nila Wafers in banana pudding with a light slathering of ship cream on top... what???

GAME OVER!!! Thats what! :-)

My wife was pissed because I forgot to get my daughter her goldfish at the store.... She was even more pissed when she came out to the car and saw that we'd eaten the whole bag on the way home.... It's a 20 min drive and we got hungry!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    DSWarmack:
    The Sniper:
    slickric:
    The Sniper:
    skweekz:
    Not so much about the Teddy Grahams, but I will put a STRAIGHT UP HURTIN on some Animal Crackers! LOL

nilla wafers for me
    Nila Wafers in banana pudding with a light slathering of ship cream on top... what???

My wife was pissed because I forgot to get my daughter her goldfish at the store.... She was even more pissed when she came out to the car and saw that we'd eaten the whole bag on the way home.... It's a 20 min drive and we got hungry!
    bahahahaha too funny
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    DSWarmack:
    The Sniper:
    slickric:
    The Sniper:
    skweekz:

nilla wafers for me

bahahahaha too funny
    Its stuff like that that makes being a dad AAAAAAWESOME!!!! :-D

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    DSWarmack:
    The Sniper:
    slickric:
    The Sniper:
    skweekz:

nilla wafers for me

bahahahaha too funny
    Its stuff like that that makes being a dad AAAAAAWESOME!!!! :-D

+1, my older two daughters and I will do it with icecream all the time!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    ME TIME !!! I don't want this to sound selfish but , when the house is quiet , its too late for anyone to be calling on the phone , I have already talked to all the relatives I speak to daily , nothing is barking or yapping - my dogs ( And God knows I love them all with all my heart ) , drama with the son and his wife and baby , Everything is calm and quiet , OH MY GOD , I WISH I COULD PUT THAT IN A PILL !!! Can anyone even half way relate to what the he_ll I'm saying ???
  • Options
    gmill880:
    ME TIME !!! I don't want this to sound selfish but , when the house is quiet , its too late for anyone to be calling on the phone , I have already talked to all the relatives I speak to daily , nothing is barking or yapping - my dogs ( And God knows I love them all with all my heart ) , drama with the son and his wife and baby , Everything is calm and quiet , OH MY GOD , I WISH I COULD PUT THAT IN A PILL !!! Can anyone even half way relate to what the he_ll I'm saying ???
    Absolutely brother. Rarest commodity on the planet?

Silence.

It truly is golden.

• Options
    The Sniper:
    gmill880:

Silence.

It truly is golden.

Ahhh . Silence . A commodity indeed my friend . You are a wise man .
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    The Sniper:
    gmill880:

Silence.

It truly is golden.

Oh hell yes. I love my family more than life itself, but dear God I love it when they visit my in-laws for the weekend.

It's like a wise man once told me about families: "How the hell can I miss you if you're never gone?"
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    gmill880:
    The Sniper:
    gmill880:

Silence.

It truly is golden.

Oh hell yes. I love my family more than life itself, but dear God I love it when they visit my in-laws for the weekend.

It's like a wise man once told me about families: "How the hell can I miss you if you're never gone?"
    Perfect! I've felt that often in life.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I love the fact that after all the worry and doubt in changing HUGE gears in my career, that my new job is going VERY well and I'm glad to have moved! I know some BOTL's out there didn't/don't have the luxury of being at one job and choosing to take another, so I am sorry to those that are hurting

But I just wanted to say how thankful I am for my new job that cherishes it's customers, helps the community and actually respects a Work/Life Balance!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Glad to hear of your good fortunes!
  • Options
    good news Lassie
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    Fresh baked bread straight out of the oven. I can never eat it fast enough
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Good for you Lassie.. I hope everything continues to go well for you.
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    I love the fact that after all the worry and doubt in changing HUGE gears in my career, that my new job is going VERY well and I'm glad to have moved! I know some BOTL's out there didn't/don't have the luxury of being at one job and choosing to take another, so I am sorry to those that are hurting

But I just wanted to say how thankful I am for my new job that cherishes it's customers, helps the community and actually respects a Work/Life Balance!
    Congrats brother!
  • Options
    That the Nationwide Series Daytona Race is on! :)
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    That I'm Martha Stewarting it up today.
    Found an upholstery steamer at work and I'm using it to get the wrinkles out of my suit jacket... I'm also loving the fact that I didn't pay a dry cleaner to to do this lol.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    F'in ****
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    F'in ****
    Says the man with no pants in the avi...

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    F'in ****
    Says the man with no pants in the avi...

That's as manly as it gets son. You best recognize!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    F'in ****
    that made me LOL in real life...
  • Options
    I got some new triple **** ear pieces for my headphones... Sweet God they are awesome.

• Options
    My Dogs !!!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    My Dogs !!!
    +1
  • Options
    Secretly working on my writing while sitting at my desk. LOL

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:

Aspiring Novelist ??? All forum buddys get autographed copies !!!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:

Sneaky boy, you've been holding out on us King of Hate!!! What are you working on? What genre at least? ENQUIRING BORKS WANT TO KNOW!!! :-)

• Options
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:

Sneaky boy, you've been holding out on us King of Hate!!! What are you working on? What genre at least? ENQUIRING BORKS WANT TO KNOW!!! :-)

Oh just some fiction stuff.

I love that my new laptop is crazy amazing.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:

Oh just some fiction stuff.

I love that my new laptop is crazy amazing.

Hope we get to sample some along the way! Awesome that you're pursing an art man.

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    That I just booked our yearly Vegas trip!