Comments

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Life.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    RBeckom:
    Life.
    +1 after too many years trying to take myself out of it. I'm glad I hung around
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    RBeckom:
    Life.

Life's lessons are sometimes learned through trial and error, at least mine. Glad you stuck around too.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Direwolf:
    RBeckom:
    Life.

Life's lessons are sometimes learned through trial and error, at least mine. Glad you stuck around too.
    .. Beck, I would say ALL lifes lessons are learned through trial and error. The hard way everytime.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    As a man thinketh in his heart ; he becomes
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    RBeckom:
    Direwolf:
    RBeckom:
    Life.

.. Beck, I would say ALL lifes lessons are learned through trial and error. The hard way everytime.

Agreed.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    The generosity of strangers. I broke down out camping with my family in the middle of nowhere in central Nevada, which if you've not been there really is the middle of nowhere. A couple found us and gave us a ride to a ranchers house who let us use his phone and let us hang out at his house until our ride could come get us 3hrs later. Towed our trailer and truck to the ranch for safe keeping and fed us breakfast. I was truly amazed! Restored my faith in humanity.
  • Options
    My dogs , which in 5 and a half years have never , never , ever accused me of trying to sneak up on them and scare them and got all piss_ey acting !!! Jeeeezzzzz !!!
  • Options
    ...hey geno, is there more to that statement than you are telling us? oh, something I love. three day weekends.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    ...hey geno, is there more to that statement than you are telling us? oh, something I love. three day weekends.

Uhhh ... maybe Kas ... just maybe . I think someone in my house could use a cigar and a chill pill !!! Just sayin ...
  • Options
    We must be brother-in-laws. Just sayin too.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    We must be brother-in-laws. Just sayin too.

Ain't it GRAND !!!
  • Options
    Well, for the most part 95 percent of the time it is, The problem is I never know when that other five percent will show up.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    That my Orioles are on top of the AL East! I know its early, but I got to enjoy it while lasts! Go O's
  • Options
    ug dan:
    That my Orioles are on top of the AL East! I know its early, but I got to enjoy it while lasts! Go O's

Go O's !!! Have to love seeing NY and Boston at 0-3 as well ... I know its early but great pitching so far .
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Progressive rock... my music crack.

• Options
    Death Metal... I can't live without this stuff.

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Making the last payment on my wife's car today!!
  • Options
    skweekz:
    That's always a great day.. By the way, have you seen the new Explorers ?
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    skweekz:
    I haven't actually. I've been hearing about them though. We're gonna put off any car buying as long as we can since our next expenditure is gonna be a bigger house. We're outgrowing this one so the plan is to move then have another kid.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    kaspera79:
    skweekz:
    I haven't actually. I've been hearing about them though. We're gonna put off any car buying as long as we can since our next expenditure is gonna be a bigger house. We're outgrowing this one so the plan is to move then have another kid.
    Yeah, I like your plan better. But as soon as I get one paid off, somehow I end up on a new car lot listening to a salesmanexplain Rebates and 0.9 percent financing.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Facebook and the warmer weather... I am a nice upstanding gentleman when you meet me normally, but when my friends and coworkers go online and post their vacation pics or their summer at the beach pics, I get all super creeper and look at them all.... Bikinis welcome!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    That Phil Humber threw a perfect game today - White Sox in the record books AGAIN baby!!! Eat that Cubs fans! LOL
  • Options
    I may be a Cubs fan, but still glad to hear about that today. I'll watch the replay later tonight.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    That Phil Humber threw a perfect game today - White Sox in the record books AGAIN baby!!! Eat that Cubs fans! LOL

Haha Glen , I'm glad that was AFTER the Orioles left town ; )
  • Options
    Finally getting out of the house after being bedridden for A week due to illness.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    gmill880:
    The Sniper:

Haha Glen , I'm glad that was AFTER the Orioles left town ; )
    The WHO? I wasnt aware Baltimore still HAD a baseball team! GO SOX!

• Options
    Audio Books....
  • Options
    That System of a Down and the Deftones just announced their tour.
    Sweet god I can't wait til tickets go on sale.

• Options
    My new headphones... I haven't heard music in so long.