Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    The BeardThe Beard Posts: 35
    The thread dedicated to me and my caretaker, Mr. Blythe
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Fishing with A brother and smoking great cigars.
    No the fish were not biting.
  • Options
    Snakes loose in my truck.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Blasting metal in the office.
    Seriously I'm the only person that can play music here... It rules!!!

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Blasting metal any type of music in the office.
    Seriously I'm the only person that can play music here... It rules!!!

I hear that, brother!! Rock on!!
    (But I'm not a big metal fan so I had to fix it just a little....)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I love that I left a company right before the shlt hit the fan. No hard feelings for the company, but after I left a HUGE re-org is happening at all levels, the CEO resigned due to hanky panky in the office and the founder resigned as well. Still have much love for all those still there, but I will be happily and securely watching from the sidelines.
  • Options
    Audible!
    Seriously just got Thomas Sowell's Basic Economics and Williams L. Shirer's The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich for 1 Credit.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    I love that I left a company right before the shlt hit the fan. No hard feelings for the company, but after I left a HUGE re-org is happening at all levels, the CEO resigned due to hanky panky in the office and the founder resigned as well. Still have much love for all those still there, but I will be happily and securely watching from the sidelines.

PM to ya
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Reading the AWESOME NEWS that some really great friends here on the forums are going to be blessed with their first (and possibly second at the same time!) child! CONGRATULATIONS BRETT & AMANDA, and thanks for sharing such great news with us!!! :-D

• Options
    MY PHONE CONTRACT IS OVER IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!

MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

• Options
    Fishin in the rain.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Sitting on the balcony at the beach with my wife, a cooler full of beer, a (now half full) herf-a-dor and watching/listening to America's air superiority flying over
  • Options
    Reading this forum.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Soft-boiled eggs. I just discovered them last night. Amazing.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Soft-boiled eggs. I just discovered them last night. Amazing.
    I've never been... Hmmmmm
  • Options
    I love that when I immediately take a sip of Mike's Hard Lemonade that it can transport me back to an exact moment in time in HighSchool. It was a party and I had a fake ID. I couldn't stand beer at 17 so Mike's Hard Lemonade and Smirnoff Ice's it was! (Oh and tequila).

I had three T-Shirts made up for the party. I wore all three and the first one had a nice crisp picture of a keg and cursive writing that said "SOBER"
    After awhile I took it off and the second shirt had a smiley face sticking it's tongue out and written sloppily was "BUZZED". Then after more drinks I took that off and revealed the final shirt. It was a bottle of tequila with a worm in it and written in crayon it said "STILL NOT DRUNK TO FVCK YOU"
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orange cream...soda, ice cream...whatever, it's the best.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Bigshizza:
    Hell yeah. Have you had the Orange Dream Machine at Jamba Juice? When make correctly, it's yummy.
  • Options
    My job.... I wonder when the other foot is going to fall and my job will become a normal, reality based job.... But it just keeps getting better and better!
  • Options
    james40:
    Bigshizza:
    Hell yeah. Have you had the Orange Dream Machine at Jamba Juice? When make correctly, it's yummy.
    I haven't but will make a point of checking it out!! Have you had the Safeway brand Orange sherbet with dark chocolate chips?? Fabulous!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Bigshizza:
    james40:
    Bigshizza:
    I haven't but will make a point of checking it out!! Have you had the Safeway brand Orange sherbet with dark chocolate chips?? Fabulous!!
    What??? No, but I will this weekend. Muchas Gracias compa.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Watching the sunset from my porch with a cigar and James Taylor live on Pandora.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Watching Raiders football and drinking Newcastle brown ale! Also this thread should'nt be buried so deep! Post 'em up boyo's
  • Options
    I love that I had a beetle problem, but it only affected three sticks and my largest Humi is my old converted dorm fridge. So all I had to do was put my boxes and loose sticks in a TON of ziploc bags, suck the air out and turn the dorm fridge to 7. (We all know dorm fridges, 3.5 is a little warm for your beer and 4 freezes them!) So at 7 the whole fridge got to 4*F which was a nice and cool temp for my beetle friends.

AKA, I'm happy that my hundreds of sticks didn't turn into one big friggin' hassle and mess to wrap/bag my cigars and put them in my tiny freezer and such, all I had to do was bag 'em and plug in my HUMIDOR to get rid of the nasty buggers, AND because my whole HUMI froze over I know that the larvae aren't on the walls or anything either! HA! TAKE THAT BASTURDS!
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Lasabar:
    I love that I had a beetle problem, but it only affected three sticks and my largest Humi is my old converted dorm fridge. So all I had to do was put my boxes and loose sticks in a TON of ziploc bags, suck the air out and turn the dorm fridge to 7. (We all know dorm fridges, 3.5 is a little warm for your beer and 4 freezes them!) So at 7 the whole fridge got to 4*F which was a nice and cool temp for my beetle friends.

AKA, I'm happy that my hundreds of sticks didn't turn into one big friggin' hassle and mess to wrap/bag my cigars and put them in my tiny freezer and such, all I had to do was bag 'em and plug in my HUMIDOR to get rid of the nasty buggers, AND because my whole HUMI froze over I know that the larvae aren't on the walls or anything either! HA! TAKE THAT BASTURDS!
    When I got a few sticks that had beetles it definitely changed my view. I always freeze em now.
  • Options
    I love....riding my bike to work.
    Aside from a cigar and cup o' joe - this is the best way to start the day.

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I love that I just got offered a part time position!! Yay for being employed!
  • Options
    Congrats man!!! Good to see things turning around for you.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Congrats man!!! Good to see things turning around for you.
    +1
  • Options
    I love that we now, officially, have a new renter moving into our current place as of Jan. 1 !!!

...sooo the property management company is letting us terminate our lease early and we won't have to worry about paying for two places for more than a couple weeks. WOOT WOOT!!!!