Home Non Cigar Related
Options

NOT Getting Married :-)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Cab, I don't want to sound insensitive (sp)... Thank God you found out before becoming overly committed--married. Learn from this and it will definitely be what God intended and not what you wanted. Sometimes we are too quick to accept things as "sent from God" when we so desperately feel we nned something. God tells us to be quiet and wait then we will truly know if it is from him. Good luck Bro. Be strong.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Hawk55:
    Cab, I don't want to sound insensitive (sp)... Thank God you found out before becoming overly committed--married. Learn from this and it will definitely be what God intended and not what you wanted. Sometimes we are too quick to accept things as "sent from God" when we so desperately feel we nned something. God tells us to be quiet and wait then we will truly know if it is from him. Good luck Bro. Be strong.
    I have to fully agree, I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop with my current love, and after reading this it really makes me worry that there is bound to be something wrong with the woman I love and hope to marry. I do wish you the best of luck Sr and hope you do truly find your soul-mate one day.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Sorry to hear about this but as mentioned above, good thing you found out now. If you want some sticks, let me know. I have a couple I can send out now. Just shoot me a PM.
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    I don't know, man. You seemed to have broken off ties on a bad note. If it were me I would have begged off marriage on more amicable terms. That way you can be free and still have a 'booty call' when you fall on tough times...know what I mean?! ;)
  • Options
    These Filthy Hands:
    Congrats Cabi! Best of luck!!!
    Well, I'm a dumbass. I didn't read all the way through before I posted. Sorry about everything Cabi. Best of luck man. BTW, need a roommate?
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    These Filthy Hands:
    These Filthy Hands:
    Congrats Cabi! Best of luck!!!
    Well, I'm a dumbass. I didn't read all the way through before I posted. Sorry about everything Cabi. Best of luck man. BTW, need a roommate?
    Moving to texas? got a 3 bedroom place, come on down.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Cabi keep your head up and stay positive. I'm a believer that things happen for a reason. I hope you can find peace in this difficult time you are having.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Hawk55:
    I have to fully agree, I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop with my current love, and after reading this it really makes me worry that there is bound to be something wrong with the woman I love and hope to marry. I do wish you the best of luck Sr and hope you do truly find your soul-mate one day.
    If you keep thinking negative, you probably will end up making it happen some how. My advice spence is just to let it go and concentrate on growing your relationship, if something does happen, just cross that bridge when u come to it, not worth fretting about something that might or might not happen.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    Hayblet:
    Hawk55:
    If you keep thinking negative, you probably will end up making it happen some how. My advice spence is just to let it go and concentrate on growing your relationship, if something does happen, just cross that bridge when u come to it, not worth fretting about something that might or might not happen.
    Besides, most of the time they don't show any of that stuff until AFTER you're married. =D
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Sorry to hear about this Cabbie. But hey, at least you found out now, instead of after the marriage, so count your blessings. Sometimes God's greatest gifts are his unanswered prayers.

• Options
    xmacro:
    Sorry to hear about this Cabbie. But hey, at least you found out now, instead of after the marriage, so count your blessings. Sometimes God's greatest gifts are his unanswered prayers.

and the ones he answers no to.
  • Options
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this bro, I would have booted her ass out the front door.

For now, welcome back to the unmarried, never been married club. :)

Smoke away!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    JCizzle:

Smoke away!
    Otherwise known as "The Thinking With The Right Head Club" LOL

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    The Sniper:
    JCizzle:

Smoke away!
    Otherwise known as "The Thinking With The Right Head Club" LOL

Single life is cool but it sucks at times too.