Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Songs

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    mustluvcigars:

that was the coolest thing so far this year....

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Pink Floyd The Wall
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
  • Options
    Gorillaz -- Plastic Bleach
  • Options
    Metallica Death Magnetic
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    The black keys - your touch
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Alice Cooper " Under myWHeels" Iron Maiden " Killers" Judas Priest "Hellbent for Leather" Motorhead " Ace Of Spades" LOL Headbanger from Hell I am!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Nice Ozzie, now that's a song list right up my alley. Rock on man. :)
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Im an old school headbanger have seeen the best live ,Sabbath with Ozzy 2 time 77,79 and have sen Ozzy live over 20 times and Sabbath w/Dio 6 times,Pink Floyd , I could go on forever! Oh Ac/Dc with Bon Scott in 77.78,and a couple months before he died In Cleveland at the world Series of rock!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:
    Im an old school headbanger have seeen the best live ,Sabbath with Ozzy 2 time 77,79 and have sen Ozzy live over 20 times and Sabbath w/Dio 6 times,Pink Floyd , I could go on forever! Oh Ac/Dc with Bon Scott in 77.78,and a couple months before he died In Cleveland at the world Series of rock!
    Awesome. Sometimes I really think I was born in the wrong decade, what I wouldn't give to be 20 years older and have been able to see some of those shows. There's just not really anything like good, old Sabbath. Now I'm just dreaming about all the shows I wish I could have seen.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Blackbird - Paul McCartney... saw him in concert in DC in August... phenomenal
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    Blackbird - Paul McCartney... saw him in concert in DC in August... phenomenal
    Nice ..... He is definatley a Showman Live! And an incredible musician.
  • Options
    Rush - A Farewell to Kings. All of it, great album.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Well now I'm going to listen to Rush, but I was listening to:

"Romeo's Distress" by Christian Death

Great live video of it
  • Options
    That's some good stuff there Doc, that whole album is incredible. Haven't listened to it in some time, but I stumbled onto Christian Death a number of years ago and was sold on that album right away.
  • Options
    Roc Raida Slash Ya Face
  • Options
    MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    Ok, old man here but the one CD I keep in the car all the time is Bob Dylans Highway 61 Revisted. Like A Rolling Stone, Ballad of a Thin Man and Desolation Row....all fantatstic. You youngns' need to listen to this stuff.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Rocked a little paper boy and the ditty tonight!
  • Options
    MarkH:
    Ok, old man here but the one CD I keep in the car all the time is Bob Dylans Highway 61 Revisted. Like A Rolling Stone, Ballad of a Thin Man and Desolation Row....all fantatstic. You youngns' need to listen to this stuff.
    I really like Blood on the Tracks, I think that's a fantastic album.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I've been on a Radiohead kick lately. I've been going back and revisiting some albums to listen to the "B-side" stuff. I have to say, that Hail To The Thief is, by far, one of the best albums ever produced.

Yea. That's right.

I said it.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    MarkH:
    I really like Blood on the Tracks, I think that's a fantastic album.

oh yes He is the best songwriter of all time, my opinion. I heard his show on XM radio today and lol, he talks like he sings.
  • Options
    Suicidal Tendencies Controlled By Hatred
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    lilwing88:
    I've been on a Radiohead kick lately. I've been going back and revisiting some albums to listen to the "B-side" stuff. I have to say, that Hail To The Thief is, by far, one of the best albums ever produced.

Yea. That's right.

I said it.

Ooh, Im going to have to dust this one off again.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    That's some good stuff there Doc, that whole album is incredible. Haven't listened to it in some time, but I stumbled onto Christian Death a number of years ago and was sold on that album right away.

Cheers! Glad to see I'm not the only person here who listens to that kind of stuff.

Right now I'm listening to a live set Pulling Teeth recorded at Sound and Fury in 2007. Covered Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast" and it rules.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    jsnake:
    Favorite new song Shallow off the new Digital Summer cd - Counting The Hours
    Been listening to these guys all morning. I dig it... Thanks Snake.
  • Options
    Slayer World Painted Blood
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Great great band. Do you listen to a lot of crossover? Listening to "Duke Nuken 64" by Crooked Teeth. Favorite female vocalist in the game right now. http://www.myspace.com/crookedteethrva
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Rush- Limelight..... GET RUSHIFIED!
  • Options
    Been listening to a lot of Rush myself lately Jarrett. I've been stuck on A Farewell to Kings, that album rocks. And Grace Under Pressure is a constant too.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Diamondog:
    Great great band. Do you listen to a lot of crossover? Listening to "Duke Nuken 64" by Crooked Teeth. Favorite female vocalist in the game right now. http://www.myspace.com/crookedteethrva
    Crossover? Have to say the only female vocalist I have ever liked in heavy music is the singer for Walls Of Jerhico....