Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

New guy here, Got a trade?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    gmill880:
    welcome Monkster ...we are really like a big family of brothers and sometimes that includes verbal fist fights and sarcasm and sometimes we get mule-lipped ( old country saying for pi_ssed off) with each other but this is really a cool group of guys that would do most anything to help one another ...any ways ...WELCOME !!!
    I've heard of mule-lipped 1 other time but that was on a questionable site...one with 3x's attached to it. Scarrrrry very scarrrry!
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Hey, Monk. I'm just north of Boston and know of a few places a bit closer to you that may be worth a visit. Victory Cigar bar has two locations - the original in Sudbury, which was sold to the new owners and the old owners opened a new Victory in Worcester. I've heard Watch City Cigars (I think in Framingham) is also a decent place. I'm actually heading down to Julio's liquors later today in Westborough where I hear they have a decent selection, though I'm not sure of their prices. BTW, both cigar bars have a full liquor license.

Then there's Ccom. Unbeatable customer service, friendly, professional advice, quick shipping, great prices. It's tough to go wrong buying up from these guys. Check the daily deals or just give them a call. I'm sure they'll point you in the direction of some decent smokes that you might like.

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    dubiousmonk:
    Central MA. about an hour and half outside of Boston.

Now in case your wondering there is the White owl lounge and B&M in Worcester but two of my friends have complained about quality issues and ridiculus prices at that establishment. And then there is Yankee Spirits which has a preety good selection, but its always the same and a bit pricy.

I'm sorry did you say White Owl lounge?
    White Owl has a f***ing lounge?
    LMFAO you read my phuckin mind Stephen...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    A buddy of mine said they have a lounge for their "in crowd" not open to the general public.
  • Options
    dubiousmonk:
    they have a lounge for their "in crowd" not open to the general public.
    i always thought it was called a trailer park
  • Options
    Also, about the Cu-Avana Intensos - I dont know where you got the idea they are $2.00 cigars the cheapest one on cigar.com is $5.00
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    dubiousmonk:
    Also, about the Cu-Avana Intensos - I dont know where you got the idea they are $2.00 cigars the cheapest one on cigar.com is $5.00
    They have been on the daily deal a couple of times for a steal as well as in some smaplers.
  • Options
    Ok, so they are, at times, in that price range.
  • Options
    Also wanted to update this thread, I found a guy at my work who enjoys cigars and made a trade. So the 3 cigars I had up for trade are no longer available.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    correct. When they were on the daily deal they were $10 for a 5-pack. I think they had the robusto once and the torpedo a different time. I wish now that I had grabbed more of them actualy...
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    dubiousmonk:
    Monk you might want to try calling into one of the service reps. at CCOM. They can usually workout a deal with you.....if you haven't called in yet I use Jeff Jackson & he is always very helpful and works with what I want & my budget.