Home General Discussion
Options

2»

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    gott.des.feuer:
    kuzi16:
    no, seriously. where is everyone. I havent seen urbi on in over 12 hours, maddy in 36 hours, lasy is on vacation but i just went to work for 6 hours and nobody posted while i was gone. Do i smell bad or something?
    Yes. I could smell you all the way from the hotel when I was in OH. :P

As far as the driving stuff, people in Ohio are crazy, I was doing 85 pushing 90 most of my time driving up there and I still had people passing me. Even on the local highways, not just the OH or PA turnpikes. Cops didn't seem to care, either, since some of them were among those passing me.
    the cops are strange here.

i dont drive that fast. im usually a 65 ish kinda guy. I speed alot on city streets. I dont push it, i just like 45mph, and so does my car. ohio people do speed but i think the worst part about them is how unaware of whats going on around them. I use my horn

a lot.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    I grew up in Ohio... Ohio drivers are a simple type.... we hang out in the left lane until we need to pass somebody on the right.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey , I just noticed that we can't get off topic here.. This may become the most winding thread ever here except for I met Sam Leccia today. By the way did all you 5 Vegas fans see the Friday special. Not the greatest deal ever offered here, but it will probably still sell out. I'm heavy on the Vegas right now or I would buy 'em.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i did see that. its a good deal.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    kaspera79:
    Many of my favorites in that shipment.. RP92, AVO ( love 'em), Padilla 68, and anything from my best friends the Fuentes, and Graycliff.. It looks like you are really advancing nicely from your pipe days.
    I don't really think it's an advance over the pipe days; just continuing to explore what's out there. And assembling more variety for the various games and bombs. Glad to hear the AVOs scored well with you. So far, our tastes seem to be pretty similar, so hopefully I'll like them, too.
  • Options
    wilbr11wilbr11 Posts: 49
    Van, What part of TN you in? I'm in Kingsport, about 30 miles outside of Johnson City.
  • Options
    vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    I am about 1.5 hours east of Memphis. Do you know where Jackson is?
  • Options
    wilbr11wilbr11 Posts: 49
    Yes, I know exactly where you are at.  I'm actually taking a week long Business trip to memphis sometime in the next 2 weeks.  I work for a wireless company and we just bought out a carrier down there so I gotta come help w/ the buyout.