Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    CAO Amazon Basin II.  Really like this cigar.  Wish I'd been able to spring for 2 boxes but was stretching the seegar budget to get the one.

Howdy Ozzy.  Howdy 2hand.
    Goodafternooncbhowsyourshoulderandizyourpoopbetterthaninpelletsplashingformyet
    SWOLLEN
    Right on CB
  • Options
    CB I have a rogue cat chasing my birds.......that means a Kat salad for.my feathered friends stalker....ay hog sightseeing yet?

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $10 cigar? We shall see, with rest it's a pepper bomb, salty, woody, meaty. I'll give you $4.25 at the start.
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    CB I have a rogue cat chasing my birds.......that means a Kat salad for.my feathered friends stalker....ay hog sightseeing yet?

Haven't seen the groundhog yet.  Racoon, squirrels, rabbits, skunks.  Got our share of feral cats. Our current house cat, Mr. Fuzzmeister Fuller,  aka Fuzzy, just wandered up one day and decide this is where he wanted to live.  Figured some co-ed got a kitten for Christmas and Fuzz got loose at spring break.  Declawed and all.  Took the cat in to get spayed and turn was tutored instead.  Turned out Fuzzy had his junk hidden in all that fur.  She was a he.  Vet was a bit embarrassed.
  • Options
    Not sure why, but I think the wooFmister would love this cigar. Don Reynaldo 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    $10 cigar? We shall see, with rest it's a pepper bomb, salty, woody, meaty. I'll give you $4.25 at the start.
    Can you get your $5.75 back?
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    No, but it's getting up to $6.50 value after the first 1/3.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    No, but it's getting up to $6.50 value after the first 1/3.
    Keep going oy....wild is worth 6.50
  • Options
    Breaking news....King Donald sending a great armada to north Korea to take care of business. .....after eating a great piece of chocolate cake.....and  Bill O Reilly fired from fake news today.....lol
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Breaking news....King Donald sending a great armada to north Korea to take care of business. .....after eating a great piece of chocolate cake.....and  Bill O Reilly fired from fake news today.....lol
    By way of Australia, the right hand doesn't know what anyone else is doing.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    By way of Australia, the right hand doesn't know what anyone else is doing.
    Indeed yak. .I know what my right hand does....right cb?
  • Options
    Family feud winning question.....ladies what does you husband do to bother you in the bathroom. .....he comes in while I'm putting on makeup for work and takes a dump......cb?
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opens the shower door to enjoy the view?
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    Opens the shower door to enjoy the view?
    Try's to flush a dead prostitut he cut into small chunks down the toylet 
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  Finished a Mac Cafe Baron de Rothschild, in between playing with Vali.  Take a puff, come in and play with Vali.  Repeat.  Kind of like the old golf joke, "Hit the ball, drag Charlie......."  LT Divino and pour'N. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Finished a Mac Cafe Baron de Rothschild, in between playing with Vali.  Take a puff, come in and play with Vali.  Repeat.  Kind of like the old golf joke, "Hit the ball, drag Charlie......."  LT Divino and pour'N. 
    Good times at casa KC 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Good times at casa KC 
    You would absolutely love this child David.  She was playing with her doll house tonight, sitting Ilsa and Anna (from Frozen) on the toilet and making "noises".  I asked her what she was doing.  She said "I've had these doll a long time, and they haven't pooped yet.  They're pooping now.  A lot". 
  • Options
    Oy-----Where did you get the Don Reynaldo's?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    SBC
  • Options

kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Good times at casa KC 
    You would absolutely love this child David.  She was playing with her doll house tonight, sitting Ilsa and Anna (from Frozen) on the toilet and making "noises".  I asked her what she was doing.  She said "I've had these doll a long time, and they haven't pooped yet.  They're pooping now.  A lot". 
    Send CB a recording of the pooping sounds, he needs help.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    SBC
    Thank you. Are they worth trying? 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    SBC
    Thank you. Are they worth trying? 
    Trying, yes. They may even be great with a bit more age. 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:

kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Good times at casa KC 
    I'll send him a video of Valentina and the doll house adventure. I recorded it. Oh, and btw, Mikey's new screen name is "prunes".
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:

kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Good times at casa KC 
    I'll send him a video of Valentina and the doll house adventure. I recorded it. Oh, and btw, Mikey's new screen name is "prunes".
    Thought it was Professor X Lax 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:

kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Good times at casa KC 
    Thought it was Professor X Lax 
    Splish, splash, I was takin' a crap…
  • Options
    Hey cb.....you heard about the constipated mathematics professor? ..He worked it out with his pencil. ......I heard suppositories work and are fun in large sizes too....fyi
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hey cb.....you heard about the constipated mathematics professor? ..He worked it out with his pencil. ......I heard suppositories work and are fun in large sizes too....fyi
    Thanks for the info Ozz.  You da Wizard!
  • Options
    10hr dog......cracked a chilly dragons milk guennis and brandy.......good beer......ziggy zaggy ziggy zaggy Hoi Hoi Hoi. ...the Russian bombers are buzzing the coast King Donald is tweeting on how he helped the Georgia special election. ........
  • Options
    Thanks again dog......nice selection.....
  • Options
    Just thinking cb....if problem persists. .......a roll of toilet paper and a properly trained gerbil perhaps......or a huge furnace pipe and a angry groundhog? ....The wizard  has spoken