Home Ratings & Reviews

Horrible Customer Service

I placed three orders two days apart. One of my orders vanished.....I placed one order a day later and it shipped before my original order. When I asked customer service I never did receive a response. Going back to cigars, mikes or thompson......they treat customers with respect.

Comments

• Cigar-20010783Cigar-20010783 Posts: 4
    I placed three orders two days apart. One of my orders vanished.....I placed one order a day later and it shipped before my original order. When I asked customer service I never did receive a response. Going back to cigars, mikes or thompson......they treat customers with respect.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I thought there was a post somewhere about this already. 
    Didn't someone already post the emails of the reps and all to get ahold of someone already?

Yep, I thought so.

I'm curious though. If you place 3 orders in 2 days, maybe they combined them?
    And why 3 orders in 2 days?
    Doesn't make sense.
    Did you dial the right number?

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey new guy, that third "other" place that you mentioned,..... starts with a "T",.... good choice. 

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like barging into someone's apartment above a restaurant to loudly complain about the horrible service they received while dining there.  It gets old after a while, and there's nothing we can do about the service, since we don't run the joint.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put in an order late last Thursday 13th, cause a c.com spam told me to. Shipped Friday 14th. Arrived this Tuesday 18th. Put in another order Tuesday 18th, cause a c.com spam told me to. Shipped Yesterday. Waiting at the post office now. I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Horrible spamming service. I'm leaving for good. 

==================================
    p.s. --- I bought those Nirvanas for give-aways. Then I burnt one. Now I don't want to part with them. Plus I love that trick box lid. Pretty neat, innit?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Wow, even more of a tricked out box lid than the Murcielagos.

0patience said:
    I thought there was a post somewhere about this already. 
    Didn't someone already post the emails of the reps and all to get ahold of someone already?

Yep, I thought so.

I'm curious though. If you place 3 orders in 2 days, maybe they combined them?
    And why 3 orders in 2 days?
    Doesn't make sense.
    Did you dial the right number?

Sent to 2 other people besides myself. No, they did not combine. 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smells funny

:s
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Doesn't smell funny, smells like a f'ed up place to order from and will not be fooled again.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't smell funny, smells like a f'ed up place to order from and will not be fooled again.
    But why spend the time to come and cry on our shoulder?  As @Yakster so aptly put it, we had nothing to with it, and can do nothing about it.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Sorry, but you have to see our side of it. 
    I ordered 2 orders last week and both arrived without incident and they showed on my account with in 2 days that they were shipping.
    Some of us have had problems at one time or another and cigar.com has made it right.

If you have order problems, then search "timb" or "andy d" on the forum and you will find the cigar.com email addresses and email them. 
    I'm sure they can help you solve this.

But you have to help us help you. 
    If you aren't willing to email timb or andy, then not much else we can say to help you.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    George?  Is that you?

https://youtu.be/eKgPY1adc0A

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • neverunderparneverunderpar Posts: 4
    i've contacted a gal in QA and also one of the admins about a problem with a recent order....still no response.

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bro, we just cigar lovin fools, search a thread for customer service and email the rep
    A little dirt never hurt
  • KidTexKidTex Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    Lol, I've got a problem with an order... let me complain to a group of people that have nothing to do with it... that'll fix the problem
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do these trolls come from?  I thought they all lived under bridges, somewhere.....  B)
    edited May 2017
    Misery loves company... but we're here to smoke cigars so find another place to complain.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe would should have an official ccom sucks thread pinned so we don't have a new thread pop up every day. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Where do these trolls come from?  I thought they all lived under bridges, somewhere.....  B)

Yea, we got a couple that live under the pond deck. Not too much trouble, the dogs and chickens keep them busy and in check.