Home General Discussion

East coasters. Gurkha is hiring a rep.

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2017 in General Discussion

Not sure if any of you are interested in something like this or not, but I got an email about it.

If it is something you are interested in, I have the contact info, if you want it.

Gurkha is one of the most famous brands of luxury hand-made cigars. Having extraordinary quality and premium blends of tobacco, Gurkha is known for limited release and rare tobacco products with outstanding and artistically oriented packaging. Considered the 'Rolls Royce' of cigars, this super premium brand is enjoyed by many of the world's elite including members of royalty, military, leading government officials and celebrities.

Applications for a full time Premium Cigar Representative for NY, NJ, PA and DE states are now being accepted. Applicants for this position that are based within the states mentioned above are preferred, but this is not a requirement. *Relocation assistance is not offered.

In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should hire a bunch of quality control inspectors, and buy their own Factory.
    I don't think I could sell a product I don't believe in, and with me ghurka has a terrible reputation.

I wonder how much it pays?
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should hire a bunch of quality control inspectors, and buy their own Factory.
    I don't think I could sell a product I don't believe in, and with me ghurka has a terrible reputation.

I wonder how much it pays?
    LOL!
    No idea what the pay is.
    I think Gurkha is one of those that just pumps out the product and hopes for the best.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey it's a place to get your foot in the door if nothing else. 
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    All the free Gurkha's I want to smoke and get paid for it.  I could learn to love them.  LOL.  There's at least a few that I enjoy.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the free Gurkha's I want to smoke and get paid for it.  I could learn to love them.  LOL.  There's at least a few that I enjoy.
    That is what I was thinking. Have smoked 3 and 2 were pretty good. The most expensive one sucked or would have if I could get it to draw.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed
    If they don't blow up or Unravel they generally taste pretty good.
    That double Maduro would be amazing with a few years on it
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would take the job, just so I could have a better chance of meeting Nish.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like there's more to the story, what happens after you meet Nish and get him in a dark alley, Peter?
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, golly, wouldn't everyone like to meet Nish, the master blender?  I know I'd sure like to, and to get his autograph and stuff. 

Wowser...!!   :p
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    I take pride in my work.
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16 said:
    I take pride in my work.
    LOL
    You sir have won the internet!