Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mountaineer Howdy!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, my neighborhood mailman, Mr. McFeeley, dropped this on the front porch and ran for his life. When the smoke cleared, I found a note from @Rhamlin explaining that "a little bird" told him Mrs. Puff was from West Virginia too and somehow this amounted to a rationale for smacking the crap out of me with this...

Holy smokes, brother!  This selection is Almost Heaven! Totally unexpected and completely unnecessary but much appreciated. Mrs. Puff said to tell you that you're welcome to stay at Casa de Puffy anytime you want to come up and visit the Burgh. Thanks for the awesome smokes, Ricky... and watch your back.  B)

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Great hit
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it brother. Give the misses my best. 
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Ricky @Rhamlin
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovely I say perfect Puffiness
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful selection there. Awesome bombardment Ricky!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't mess with texas west virginia

https://youtu.be/1vrEljMfXYo

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *