Home General Discussion

Are you still in business???

I have called and did the customer service online and even faxed on my short order and have heard nothing back. I ordered 10 tins of the Moontrance and only receive 1. can you please send the other 9.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    You're not going to like this forum much.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are 10 moontrance in a tin. Maybe he misordered...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it's a marvelous night for a moon trance........
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    There are 10 moontrance in a tin. Maybe he misordered...
    So it's all good. 
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So let's see if we have this correct.

You called in an order and faxed them that you were short on the order? Who even does that anymore?

So you are saying that you didn't call them or email them, you.......... faxed them that you were short on your order?

Forgive me, but I'm kind of dense on these things, but none of this makes any sense.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    So let's see if we have this correct.

You called in an order and faxed them that you were short on the order? Who even does that anymore?

So you are saying that you didn't call them or email them, you.......... faxed them that you were short on your order?

Forgive me, but I'm kind of dense on these things, but none of this makes any sense.
    he should've posted his complaint on your "wall" instead :D:D:D*snicker*

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once ordered one of everything. I guess they are still making a list.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Happy-Meal was Slow!  Can you guys fix it for me?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    I once ordered one of everything. I guess they are still making a list.
    If I ever won a super massive lottery, this might actually be the first thing I do! 
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    even faxed on my short order and have heard nothing back.

wtf does an "accepted answer" mean???? 
    do i get a badge for this?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I just come here for the gifs.

"Long ashes my friends."

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigar-734970, seek out a thread with "customer service" in the title and you might get the results you're looking for.  Complaining to other customers with new threads on the open forum will just result in hazing.

Good luck!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )