Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WTT for Perdomo Mistakes - Cameroons

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭

Would like to try some of the Perdomo Mistakes Cameroons before buying a mazo... 5 for 5? Anyone interested?

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Or even the Mistakes Maduros.... wouldn't mind giving those a shot either
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much is a Mazo?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    edited June 2017
    $75. Plus I have to be able to justify making space in my humidor for 20 sticks that I might not like. lol 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    75 for mistakes??? I wouldnt pay 75 for a box of non mistakes
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Especially Perdomo mistakes.
    That is why I wanted to do a trade to try them before dropping cash on them. 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any.  I used to buy them frequently, when they were 25 for $59, not so much since the price hike.  I'll almost buy them, then find something else.  They're quite good, for my taste anyway.  Not as rich a cameroon as a Hemingway or Partagas original, but nice.  Call CCOM if no one responds and see if they'll cut you out a 5-pack, or toss one in on your next order.  :)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mistakes, I've made a few, but then again, too few to mention,......I did,.... what I had to do,........ where was I? Oh! Yeah, mistakes, I don't have any Perdodmo mistakes but I've got a cooler's worth of stuff I accumulated by buying on a whim, thinking they'd be good enough and the price was right. Then eventually I realized the price was too damn high for most of them. Only a few of these blind purchases ever turned out to satisfy me. It is a sad thing to admit but I was addicted to the sprint sale at one point.

It's good that you are wanting to try before you buy. Might want to call a rep and ask for a "Perdomo Mistakes sampler" You might find a winner in there, or not. But hopefully you won't end up with a mazo of regrets.

In my early years of cigars I ended up with a few mazos that sounded good... but ended up getting trashed. So I'll try my hand and see if a rep can work up a sampler, if no one here has any.... which is looking to be the case. 
    I don't have any.  I used to buy them frequently, when they were 25 for $59, not so much since the price hike.  I'll almost buy them, then find something else.  They're quite good, for my taste anyway.  Not as rich a cameroon as a Hemingway or Partagas original, but nice.  Call CCOM if no one responds and see if they'll cut you out a 5-pack, or toss one in on your next order.  :)

Ive been on the verge of buying them a couple times before. But usually end up at my B&M with a handful of sticks that I already like instead. Lol hard for me to make a leap like that on a whole mazo when I can grab my favorites and have instant cigar gratification. 
    Bro ....
    Real talk af fam. Listen up because its bout to get lit up I here.  If you have $75 to spend, don't buy 2nds.  That sh*t ain't fleek af. 
    Why don't you buy a sampler from The Shiizz instead. Get your money's worth, fam.  Holla at yo boi 

Oh I did see the most recent sampler post from The Shizz! it is quite tempting. :) Im not trying to impress anyone with my humidor stock. I like cameroons and was just curious about these. price wise I know I have plenty of other options and like I said earlier.... most of the time I end up at my B&M and just grab old favorites.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bro ....
    Real talk af fam. Listen up because its bout to get lit up I here.  If you have $75 to spend, don't buy 2nds.  That sh*t ain't fleek af. 
    Why don't you buy a sampler from The Shiizz instead. Get your money's worth, fam.  Holla at yo boi 
    @danielzreyes Sick post bro....now check your PM's
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bro ....

Fleek's on it's way out, it's so last year, but af is current.  Keep trying, DZR, you'll get the lingo down.  I tell ya, it helps to have Millennial kids to overhear to stay current.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bro ....

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Bro ....

That's not CW....wTf????
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could not not post in this thread.  Who the **** would drop 75 on a mazo of seconds, when there are so many deals on GOOD FIRST QUALITY goods available.  This was my first thought, then I saw a bump in another thread and it all made sense.  You don't actually give two $hits about what you post, you just want reactions.  I believe the technical term for that is TROLL!  Sorry could not hold my tongue any longer.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is @Rain when you need him.
    I could not not post in this thread.  Who the **** would drop 75 on a mazo of seconds, when there are so many deals on GOOD FIRST QUALITY goods available.  This was my first thought, then I saw a bump in another thread and it all made sense.  You don't actually give two $hits about what you post, you just want reactions.  I believe the technical term for that is TROLL!  Sorry could not hold my tongue any longer.

Yes... asked about these a couple years ago and promptly forgot about them. Forgive me for moving on to other cigars. because yes... there were plenty of great deals on other higher quality sticks.

I am not trolling. I do give 2 $hits about what I post. I F**KING HATE the BS that people flip me. I used to enjoy this forum.

I have enjoyed EVERY Perdomo that ive had since ive been into cigars. I saw these come across my radar and wanted to see if anyone had any they would be willing to trade. I thought it would be nice to find a cheaper yard smoke for the summer and these sounded decent to me. if I can save some money buying a handful of seconds instead of bits and piecing together what I want to get my hands on... then I will. I have many other hobbies that I would much rather spend the savings on.

God forbid someone wants to try something different. I thought since I had good luck with a trade for some H. Uppman Bankers that I would try on this stick.

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummmmm yeahhhhhhh but we don't.

I can pull up some sappy sob stories on the internet if you like? LMK. Holla at ya boi, fam.  On da real tho, I's got hella sad puppy stories.  Ball out yo eyes on the reezy fo sheezy. 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummmmm yeahhhhhhh but we don't.

I can pull up some sappy sob stories on the internet if you like? LMK. Holla at ya boi, fam.  On da real tho, I's got hella sad puppy stories.  Ball out yo eyes on the reezy fo sheezy. 
    @danielzreyes ; please pm me your addy. 

i got a 5-er davidoffs (including the new infused maduro gordos) that will help cheer you up.  thx

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most common mistake folks make about "mistakes" is thinking they're seconds.  I believe the story was that a large batch was produced without bands, sold as "mistakes", and sold so well that Perdomo decided to continue them as such. 

They are not seconds.

When I replied to this thread I thought; "I've typed those words before", so I looked up the other thread, saw @WaltBasil 's recommendation and bumped it.  Then I realized who'd started it and thought "ironic", but a little funny.  I think we've all been there at some point, deja vu all over again, as Yogi Berra said.

This, too, shall pass.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Ended up at my B&M last night and got a handful of Hemmingways. fathers day/bday/promotion gift to myself. plus that way I didn't have to try to find somewhere to store sticks to make room for a mazo.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pics
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf? 2 threads? 
    Ok. Again, I wouldn't  waste my money on them, when there is better cammies out there.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    0patience said:
    Wtf? 2 threads? 
    Ok. Again, I wouldn't  waste my money on them, when there is better cammies out there.
    The other thread was dug up from when I first asked about these 2 years ago. There are some people here who want me gone so they are being @$$holes