Home Non Cigar Related

Summer is officially here...

2»

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You feel cool when you core temperature falls, so it makes sense that temporarily raising it would help you feel cooler in the long run.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have a coffee pot at work when I get there so I pour a cup and walk out into the early morning sun. Arizona summer sun and hot coffee are a sweat churning affair, the sweat cools you so they say but I feel hot so I fill the cup with ice and pour a second cup, not so much sweat but I still feel hot. I just go into the airconditioned room and wait for work to start
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Got to 94 here today and it's 10:30 at night and still almost 80 degrees. 
    This is some strange weather.

One of these days, we might just have to get AC if this keeps up.
    I see what's happened.  You got Tennessee's weather this year. 

I wondered where it had gone, 'cause we got yours.  High of 84 yesterday, at the end of June! 

Unbelievable.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monsoons are rolling in, put the fire out plz
    A little dirt never hurt
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    78 degrees here and getting 1/2" of rain every day. Humidity way high in the 80 percent. I've been drying bags of kitty litter on the dash board of my truck and swapping the litter out every two days in my humidors and coolers to pull the moisture out. I'm watching our garden grow.