Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anyone up for beer trades?

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that's a good looking bomb.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice beer bomb Jeremy,, great pic
    A little dirt never hurt
  • SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Whew!! I was so nervous I was waiting for a picture of broken glass everywhere lol. The pistachios are home grown from a buddies place in Atascadero, CA and the apple pie shine (don't tell the cops lol) is a recipe from another buddy. Lost Coast is out of Eureka CA where I grew up, Firestone is where I live now in a town called Paso Robles, CA Barrelhouse is in Templeton, CA which is close by, and Lagunitas is out of Petaluma CA where a buddy of mine lives that I frequent. Hope you enjoy and glad everything made it safely!
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a wonderfully well thought out beer trade. Bravo good sir.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice job!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Beer bomb hit today! Thanks @Rolanddeschain for the local brews! They look great and guarded by some tatted up bodyguards.image
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice trade fellas
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad everything made it safely!!!  Slaìnte!!!!
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
    Nervous about the hop freak but excited to try the I IPA with honey
    It's all good:) Hop Freak is quite tasty on the golf course:)

Roland
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    @Smoothsticks
    Im taking the Mango IPA and Great White to a Super Bowl bottle share today. I'm looking forward to them:)

Roland
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm unfamiliar with Slainte. I assume it's a toast but one I've not heard before. Could you elaborate a bit, please?

Thanks, @Rolanddeschain.....
    jlmarta said:
    I'm unfamiliar with Slainte. I assume it's a toast but one I've not heard before. Could you elaborate a bit, please?

Sláinte or slàinte (slahn-chə) is a word literally translating as "health"[1] in several Gaelic languages and is commonly used as a drinking toast in Ireland and Scotland.

Roland
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:

Sláinte or slàinte (slahn-chə) is a word literally translating as "health"[1] in several Gaelic languages and is commonly used as a drinking toast in Ireland and Scotland.
    Ah, so. Thanks, kind sir. My guess was closer to Finnish or Icelandic. I'd seen it in print before but not in such a way as to clue me to its language. 

Seems like i learn something every day... and that's a good thing.  :p
    Bump......

Roland
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NW beer for Midwest swill....?
    You're right Shizz.....no good beer in Milwaukee.

Roland
    New Glarus is good
    Anyone want NW beers??
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What type of beer you like the most Jim?  I can get some out to you.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    A good IPA is great this time of year
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually go to binnys on Saturdays, I will grab you some local stuff and ship out Monday or Tuesday of next week.  IPA's are in full swing now, lots of good ones around here.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Anyone want NW beers??

Got any Pliny the Elder or Blind Pig? Can't find that anywhere near the Midwest.

Pm me if so, we could maybe work something out. TYVM
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What type of beer you like the most Jim?  I can get some out to you.
    Jim"s favorite beer is open, cold and in front of him.......Trust me on that
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Anyone want NW beers??

Got any Pliny the Elder or Blind Pig? Can't find that anywhere near the Midwest.

Can't find Pliney too far out of NoCal. In all honesty, unless you drink it fresh AND on tap, it's pretty unremarkable. On the other hand, Blind Pig is pretty Damn awesome.
    Bigshizza said:
    Anyone want NW beers??

Pm me if so, we could maybe work something out. TYVM
    I wish bro
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ninja vs Unicorn.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Toppling Goliath, Central Waters, and there are lots of good beers from the Milwaukee area. It's not all High Life and New  Glarus 

Roland
    Toppling Goliath, Central Waters, and there are lots of good beers from the Milwaukee area. It's not all High Life and New  Glarus 
    You want some NW beers?