Home General Discussion

Had a nice visit today.

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dane @Crisius came down from Hoquiam with his lady.
We had a nice afternoon smoking cigars and talking and laughing. It was very nice.
He brought me a Foundry Chillin Moose and it was very good.
They got to see my disaster remodeling mess in my house. LOL!

In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    They have an AWESOME sink in the bathroom. Gotta find out when he's gonna be outta town and go back and steal it. >.>
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picture of sink please.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a great piece of art.

Your wife has to be on your case constantly, about keeping it clean. I couldn't do it. I would be shaving in the kitchen sink.

A proper museum mat.

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice 
  • CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Had a whole bottle of water while there, had to go. Go in and notice that. Took me a minute to figure out the top piece was a handle for turning it on, because when looking down on it you can't see the two "half" pieces aren't connected so first I just stuck my hands in front of it because it has a blue glow. Thought it might be motion activated. Figured it out though and LOVED it. I love "weird" or different sinks.

On that note, I'd love to be able to remodel a house or even build one, Victorian exterior with a Craftsmen style interior would be my dream look. Oh and a full wrap around porch. (I ever get a place like that and all you guys are invited over for smoking cigars on the porch!)