Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Crowned Heads for life

thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
One of my favorite things about taking up this hobby/lifestyle of cigar smoking are the friendships that I have made. I don’t know how it happened but I have managed to be befriended by nine other than Mr Jon Huber from The Crowned Heads. I reached out to him about looking for a Las Mareas hat for my upcoming mission trip to Guatemala and although he didn’t have it, he said he had the Crowned Heads USC hat, close to my size, and didn’t hesitate to send it out. I got the box and as I was carrying it in, I was thinking, man this is a lot heavier than it should be... and then I opened it and I was blown away, not only an additional hat for my collection, but also Four Kicks Maduro, and Las Calaveras 2017, both cigars I haven’t tried yet but have been looking to!!! 

This man, and his brand are far and above the status quo, this is a brand that I stand behind and support whole heartedly.

if you don’t know The Crowned Heads, do yourself a favor, five then a try!

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Glad they put out so many great blends because I like supporting companies like this.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way cool Jeff
    A little dirt never hurt
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWSOME ! 
    Crowned Heads blends some very good cigars, it is great to hear the owner is such a stand up guy. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that is awesome!!!! Besides their headquarters is here in TN!!!!
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I needed another reason to smoke his stuff ;)
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s awesome! Love seeing companies doing this sort of thing for consumers
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got to get me a box of Tennessee Waltzes