Home General Discussion

Contacting cigar brands.

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I know a couple folks have have issues and the companies made it right.

For me, the good.

At the top was the Oliva Family, who when I had problems with bands on some Experimentals, replaced them all having to actually make them for me. Who does that?

Charlie Torano. Years ago, I had some problems with a box of 1916 being tight on the draw. 
They replaced the entire box.

Alec Bradley was one who stepped up and sent replacements of some problems (tree branches) in some cigars.

Then there are the ones who don't even reply. *cough* JDN.

So who did you right?
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezra Zion once didn't get my order for a hat shipped when they were supposed to, to make it up to me Kyle sent me some of the original Blessed Leaf Kairos.

Another time I split an order between them and CFed (before they bought it back) and CFed messed up their have, EZ threw me some pre-release All My Exes Maduro with a note explaining why.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Paulina. No complaints. I was talking to the VP of Sales, David Lambert, on LinkedIn. He asked for my address so he could send some promo merchandise. A week later I get 7 or 8 cigars in the mail.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Palina? Never heard of La Paulina
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    La Palina? Never heard of La Paulina
    It's the bundle version, made next to Ron Mexico. 

Thats what I  get for not proof reading my typing before I post.