Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Too close to call (picture contest)

Comments

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Two hot dogs too close to the atomic fire.

Welcome back Floyd
    A little dirt never hurt
  • firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christmas light
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coils from an electric Heater
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's pregnant?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava lamp
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glow plugs for a diesel engine
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @IndustMech sorry for the delay.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heating elements for your waffle iron, duh!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hibiscus flower
  • NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    Great guesses but all incorrect!
    I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
    Bike lite. 
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    @IndustMech sorry for the delay.
    No problem.

Gust got @WaterNerd (s) out

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tail light

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dalek
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Keep trying!
    I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleddog46 said:
    A razor
    DING DING DING!! WINNER!

pm me that address please  :)

• GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NOGILLS2 said:
    Okay, here is the new pic.
    Cell phone speaker grill
    No, It is bigger than that!
  • firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An igniter
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
    Light bulb 
  • LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    Stereo Speaker?

LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
    The number 11 on an old LED watch. 
  • SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A heat lamp
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Electric heater 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That little part in my brain that lights up when I smoke an Opus X.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    More great guesses, but NO! Hint:night skys
    edited January 2018
    Is that when the police helicopter was circling your house. 
     :D