Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

News Letter Bombed!

jw517jw517 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
Peter said he was sending me a copy of the news letter last week. Well,,, I get a priority envelope in the mail and I'm thinking," this must be a hell of a news letter". I open it and there are a WHOLE BUNCH of cigars.NICE CIGARS TOO! What a great,thoughtful,prince of a guy! I got the flu today and forgot all about it. Thanks Peter,your a Peach! John

Comments

• Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say I'm surprised...but honestly I'm not. I saw that coming the second he pulled that on you
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cigar-20064664 when get a chance, maybe you can share a pic so we can see what news articles Peter sent.  Great job Peter
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
     :) 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks Tat-tastic!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jw517jw517 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    Best gift I got in years! They usually get me underwear or socks around here. :(
    Well, you were asking at Tatuaje, so there's 3 chapters that will help your learnin'.
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, WTF?! I'm still waiting for my newsletter! Purely for the articles  :D 
    peter4jc said:
    Well, you were asking at Tatuaje, so there's 3 chapters that will help your learnin'.
    I noticed those first and knew why they were there. It will be fun trying them too! I didn't know the Shadow King but found they are from my FAVORITE MAKER AJF. All as cool as they and YOU can be! Ya got my vote Peter! Thanks again.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Party foul
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Party foul
    .. uh joking about waiting for the actual newsletter, which i thought was real.. nevermind.  Lost in online translation,  my bad. 
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent!
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oldest trick in the book, nice work Peter
    A little dirt never hurt
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A  lot of great reading there!!! Good job Mr. @peter4jc AKA Bully, AKA Coffee Bully, and AKA Bad Santa.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
    "You got me all wrong"

Image result for you got me all wrong
    Time out! You two wait til your dad gets home! 
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A  lot of great reading there!!! Good job Mr. @peter4jc AKA Bully, AKA Coffee Bully, and AKA Bad Santa.
    ...Bro'z coffee RoCK'z.