Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CIGARFEST TICKETS FOR SALE

CIGARFEST TICKETS! We have two, with the tickets for the hat and shirt upgrades.. My buddy and I aren't able to go now due to some unfortunate events, so I'm just trying to get what we paid for them..

These tickets are 265 a piece with the shirt and hat ticket upgrades (they enable you to get like twenty more cigars). They are 180 without those upgrades. I'd like to sell it all, but if we don't get rid of them soon, we'll lose all the money spent, AND can't go.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok!
    And we give a crap why?
    And you are..... who?
    Some guy scalping tickets to an event that you think there are loads of suckers here?

Look, we have no idea who you are.
    Not a fan of people coming in and selling something without stating EXACTLY who they are, who they are affiliated with and all that.

If you don't like me for saying these things, I'm ok with that.
    If you are legit and can confirm it, then I stand corrected.

But realistically, we see people come in all the time trying to sell all kinds of "rare and hard to find" things and have no posts until that moment.
    So kind of hard to believe.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go sell it on the mountain...
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll trade you a cup for them.........

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, what a rough crowd.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $ 1.00

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Man, what a rough crowd.
    Agree. Good thing the poor soul didn’t ask how your mother was doing today.
    peter4jc said:
    Man, what a rough crowd.
    It's Friday...... 
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForMud said:
    peter4jc said:
    Man, what a rough crowd.
    It's Friday...... 
    T. G. I. F.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jriley8904jriley8904 Posts: 2
    Uhm yeah, bunch of douche bags. What the **** ever happened to brothers of the leaf? It's cool. Go ahead and continue to say dumb ****. 

This is my first post because I didn't even know this place existed before a friend suggested selling them here. Not **** scalping as I hate that too. If you'd actually read you'd see they are being sold for EXACTLY WHAT I PAID FOR THEM. How in any world is that scalping?

As for who I am, I guess that doesn't really matter. I'd rather hang out with a pack of ravenous wolves while wearing a meat suit than to you dewith you douche bags. 

For the very few actually respectable people here, I'm sorry. The rest can eat a bag of dicks.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like if you come here to sell something, 100% of the people 100% of the time, are guilty until proven innocent.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Back at ya, buddy; this isn't Craigslist.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Uhm yeah, bunch of douche bags. What the **** ever happened to brothers of the leaf? It's cool. Go ahead and continue to say dumb ****. 

This is my first post because I didn't even know this place existed before a friend suggested selling them here. Not **** scalping as I hate that too. If you'd actually read you'd see they are being sold for EXACTLY WHAT I PAID FOR THEM. How in any world is that scalping?

As for who I am, I guess that doesn't really matter. I'd rather hang out with a pack of ravenous wolves while wearing a meat suit than to you dewith you douche bags. 

For the very few actually respectable people here, I'm sorry. The rest can eat a bag of dicks.

First off, brothers of the leaf first introduce themselves and get involved and then say they have something for sale and as was stated, this isn't craigslist.
    If you knew ANYTHING about cigar forums, than you would know that you will most likely get the same result at every one of them.

As for who you are, if you want to sell something, it sure as hell matters.
    No one is going to buy from someone who only makes 1 post.
    NO ONE. Well, unless they're an idiot or know who you are, which makes it matter who you are.

I tried to explain why you get the reaction in my first post.
    I was trying to be nice. Ok, as nice as my disposition will allow me.
    Since you "didn't know this place existed", you don't know past history of scammers trying to sell stuff and how irritating it gets to see it over and over.

And anyone who has been to any forum, social media site or bulletin board has had experience and should know that there is a certain protocol to try and sell anything on a forum that isn't set up to sell.

Do you see any topic on this forum that says, "Sell stuff"? No.
    You can do one of two things.
    Either get to know us and let us know who you are and join in the fun or take a hike.
    It's up to you and I'm good with it being our fault, 

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    That about sums it up right there... ROFL

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Well, "Eat a d i c k" is probably your favorite saying
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree Nick too bad "he gone".  I get the impression that he just wanted to offer the sale and not get involved with "BOTL" here.  Oh well I would sponsor a newb trade for sure.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    He does have point.....I am a douche bag.....I love the smell of summers eve in the morning.

I wonder it the tickets are still for sale?  :)
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I don't agree with his methods (sorry my friend) I do agree with Tonys sentiment. This is a forum sponsored by Cigar.com.  It's not Craigslist and we don't know him. BOTL isn't a free pass, it's something you earn...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Yeah yeah, I'm an a$$hole.
    If you are gonna be something, might as well be good at it.

Sorry, was having a bad day and this post kind of gave me an excuse.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Relax and enjoy a good cigar Tony. Have a good day.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:

I don't know about the rest of you but I freaking love this guy. Welcome to the forum!. The are harmless, just being protective. 
    Agree, for fcks sake he was going to Cigarfest so must like his cigars...apparently has a bit of an attitude, no problem there, seems a bit common around here
    A little dirt never hurt
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Yeah yeah, I'm an a$$hole.
    If you are gonna be something, might as well be good at it.

Sorry, was having a bad day and this post kind of gave me an excuse.

All my good friends are ****. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."