Home Non Cigar Related

Fresh Ink

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crisius said:
    Got this done Thursday night, what do yall think?

You an Aries?
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Usaf06, no pain no gain B)
    Gonna look sweet when done!
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That isn't the Black Label Trading Co. logo
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thought about getting the bishop blend logo on my calf but then i couldnt wear shorts at work.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck bro, I’ve got a back piece myself though still needs hours of work. I’ve already put in 30+ hrs and still have a long way to go. It hurts like a **** especially when you’ve been sitting and getting buzzed on for several hours at a time but the end result is worth it. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The longest I can last is 4 hours in the chair.
    Then my back and knees start to get irritated.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    What's with the big red star?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Those stars aren't wrong. I have both shoulders and barely felt those. The one on my chest, right around the nipple, that hurt like hell. My chest was on fire. And the stuff closer to the sternum, I could feel it in my lower gut. Was like 2-3 hours on the table.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My last tat was four and a half hours -- didn't hurt all that much but after the first three hours I was ready to be done.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The shin and the elbow definitely sucked. For the elbow my guy had me twist my arm around my back and grab the chair. He told me it was so if I started to swing he had time to dodge.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve had my sternum done which was unpleasant but surprisingly not too bad, my shoulders near my collar bones which when it got near the collar bones sticking out themselves really sucked, my hip which wasn’t bad at all, and then my entire back from the bottom of my neck to just below my belt line. On the top and edges of the shoulder blade were bad and parts of the spine sucked. Overall it was the amount of time spent in the chair continuously that was the worst. I would do 3-5hr sessions for my back and each time had to stop when I started having symptoms of shock. The part of the body mattered less to me than the overall amount of time getting tattooed without a break. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never felt any pain whatsoever while getting a tattoo.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are all a serious bunch of masochists, that’s all I can say. 
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unlike you all, I am a real hard butt.  I can take anything but pain, discomfort, hunger or thirst!
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Usaf06 said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Thinking of getting this as a back piece
    Well, its a go. Put a deposit down on a full session. Found a shop in Miami and really loved the guys work. Cigars gonna be on hold a while. Have an appointment for June 28th. fametattoos.com is the website. Omar will be doing it. Check out the black and grey section.

That will put you only 15-20 minutes from Perdomo and Padilla cigars and about 25 minutes from cuban crafters.
    Give me a holler while down here
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver ill definitely try. Gonna make it a weekend thing with the fam. They get to go to the beach while i sit in the chair. I have the 28th booked for the whole day to try and get it done in one sitting. Gonna try and hit up J Wakefield brewey also while down there
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't want to be his first bust after that one.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thinking of getting this on my neck. 

Image may contain one or more people
    edited May 2018
    What is seen, cannot be unseen. Ugh.  :D
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    0patience said:
    What is seen, cannot be unseen. Ugh.  :D

Well, OK, that gives me another idea for it. As my neck ages I'm getting more loose skin so I'm gonna line up the tat in a wrinkle just right so I can flash them nips by tilting my head up and sideways a bit. Fun! :smiley:
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here's an idea  ;)
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:

Here's an idea  ;)
    Time for the eye bleach!
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan said:
    Trish said:

Here's an idea  ;)
    Time for the eye bleach!
    It's good for ya,  gets the red out...