Home Ratings & Reviews

Martel's Marvelous Musings on Magnificent Miasmas of Merit

1121314151618»

Comments

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    So I made it to page 5 of my reviews and realized I'm missing pages.  Oh well.  I'll try to figure these out.  I'm still frustrated the forum didn't bring over the old titles with the transition.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Drew Estate Liga Privada Unico Serie Dirty Rat 5x44

My wife had an evening meeting to attend at work, so I drove out to take her to dinner before it started.  While she went back to work, I headed to the newly discovered lounge near me.  While it's overpriced and Ghurka heavy, it's indoors, which is a real plus.  They also have pretty much everything DE except HE/Norteno (my favorites in their lineup, though I will enjoy the occasional No. 9 or Undercrown original).  When I saw this, I thought it was a T52 corona.  Not surprising since it's the same wrapper, but a T52 it's not.

This was a dry, spicy, little fireball.  I also think it was a little fresh.  It dried out the lining of my mouth something horrible and left a bit of ammonia taste.  I also had a reluctant burn on one side and the wrapper cracked at one point right after the burn caught up.  All in all, though, none of those things really affected the flavors and didn't require any correction.  Draw was good.  Smoke output was almost too much, as it was heavy and lingered all around my head instead of dissipating.  Some folks might like that, I guess.

So, not a bad cigar for what it was.  Lots of pepper.  Lots of nic kick.  It caught me by surprise.  Not up my alley, but I appreciated what they're trying to do with the blend.  These took the place of an empty box of Flying Pigs from the last time I was at the shop, so I suspect they're really fresh.  That might have some effect on what I experienced, but I gather the spice and dry-mouth are probably part and parcel of this cigar. 

To sum up: some burn issues that wound up being minor, probably due to the otherwise high quality of construction.  Really strong in flavor and body.  Still having dry mouth the morning after. Pepper. Pepper. Pepper. Attractive cigar in a small size.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    edited May 2018
    MOW Armada Corona

Well, I love the full size Armada, but don't usually have the time for it, so I've been biding my time until I could snag some of these little guys ever since they were released.

First things first: this is stronger than big brother.  MOW Armada's little brother looks skinny but he's really "wiry" because he's had to fight his big bro his whole life.  He looks smaller but punches harder.  I had some serious nic nausea after the cigar was done.  It won't keep me from smoking the 9 others I have, though, because it was fantastic.

What makes a cigar fantastic to me?  Several things (not exhaustive & not in order):
    • Flavors consistent between sticks
    • Flavor doesn't head south during a smoking session (or only on rare sticks)
    • Quality construction
    • Some complexity, even if one note dominates
    • If one note is at the forefront of the blend, I have to like it.

So, I get some cedar notes on this cigar, but it's mostly that earthy-straight tobacco flavor.  Other notes come and go, but you mostly notice a smooth strength. (really strong), and it's all held together by this constant, but sometimes nearly indiscernible note of vanilla.

This was great as I enjoyed an evening next to my newly "opened for Spring" pond.

edited May 2018
    Ashton Cabinet Selection No. 8 (7.0x49)

I've had VSGs (great) and ESGs (not as good and nearly twice as much as VSG).  I've tried the Heritage (all I remember is it wasn't what I expected, but it was good) and a Classic (good, consistent, but doesn't stand out).  One of the things I've never taken issue with is Ashton's quality.  I don't think I've ever suffered construction issues from them (watch me jinx that, now.)

Okay, that's too many parenthetical statements.

Here's the up-front truth about this cigar. It's a really good, no, great mild cigar.

Where the Classic doesn't have any standout characteristic, this cigar shines.  If anything, it's even milder, but in a paradox for the ages, it has lots of body.  Lots of smoke production.  Subtle, yet distinct, flavors of earth and cream. Slightly sweet at times but politely peppery at others.  Finish is long, but didn't stick with me overnight.

About halfway through, I decided to pair it with something because it needed more than water.  I could have gone for something harder, but didn't want to mix or choose.  The simple decision was a beer, because I only had one kind in the fridge.  It was a risk, but I paired it with a Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter.  It's also creamy, but dark and rich and strong.  They fit great together.  It's kind of like coffee and conny time.  Both the cigar and the beer have a slight metallic zing.  That was one bad thing about the pairing-it seemed to magnify this quality in both of them.

And the one drawback-it burned hot in the last third and went south.  I'd taken more time than usual to smoke a cigar of this size, and it is bigger than most I smoke, so after a few puffs like this, I set it down.  I attribute this to an easy burn and draw that made it a pleasure to smoke throughout until this point.  I won't take too much away from it because of this.  I wanted a great cigar and got it on this particular night.  When it stopped being great, I set it down respectfully and enjoyed some more time under the stars reminiscing about how good it was (if you can reminisce about something that ended less than an hour ago, that is.)
    Post edited by Martel on

edited May 2018
    Twofer
    AVO Heritage Lancero (Update)
    CAO L'Anniversaire Maduro (5x50 Box Press)

Pictures loaded out of order, but who cares?

First, the Avo.  I have a box of these I've been working through.  There was a great deal on them here at some point.  They have some distinct musk typical of Avo/Kelner, but it's not the only thing here.  There's more strength in the Heritage than Avo is usually known for, but that's masked a bit in the lancero vitola because you have to smoke slow, oh, and I've been aging these since 9/2015 and they seem to be losing a slightly harsh edge they had initially.  The draw on this one was great, and I had no burn issues.  Mostly, I'd describe this as a full and satisfying cigar.  I've never really been disappointed in one of these except for some burn problems and plugs.  Neither happened with this cigar and it made for an enjoyable night.

Now, the CAO.  This was part of a COTM shipment quite some time ago.  I lost the record on when it was included, but it's been over a year, maybe close to 2, since I had a subscription.  The thing that stands out the most on the initial inspection is the size.  It looked smaller than the 5x50 listed.  I didn't bother checking, it.  I assume it's just an effect from the box press.  One other thing that's noticeable is the rich, dark, maduro wrapper.  Mottled to the sight, velvety to the touch, and thick, it puts off lots of good aromas of earth and chocolate. 

After the toast, you notice some sweetness and all the richness you'd expect from a quintessential maduro.  This is like the prototype of what you expect a maduro to be.  I'm thinking the Platonic ideal or something.  All other maduros will compare to this.  Some may be better, some may have more complexity or something making them unique.  But if you want to know what I think a maduro should taste like, this was it.  I might have to go buy more of these.  It's the first I've had and I really enjoyed smoking it.  Draw was great, but nearing on loose.  Burn was great, if a little fast.  I never had to worry about the ash.  It held tight.  Even with the loose/fast burn, it stayed pretty cool.  Initially it seemed to smoke hot, but it settled down.

Unfortunately, right when that ash started to crook in that picture, I had to stop smoking.  You see, the cigar triggered something.  It almost always happens with my morning coffee, but only rarely with an evening cigar.  It interrupted a great smoke.  My plumbing is still recovering from that evening.

Okay, enough.  What a great cigar.  I'll keep my eyes out for a deal.
    Post edited by Martel on

Something I'll note: I hate writing reviews on my phone.  But it's easiest when I'm ready to review to upload photos of the cigar from the phone, post it, and then edit it from the laptop or desktop computer.  So, if you see pictures from me without a review, I'm probably busy typing.  Check back later for the words!

The "save draft" never seems to work right switching between devices.

edited June 2018

Padron 3000 Maduro Robusto

Do you ever get frustrated?  I'd wanted a Fuente Friday but had my Friday taken from me.  Still, over the weekend I got a chance to light one up.  I was heading for that Hemingway Signature I just knew I had in the humi.  I couldn't find it.  I spent an hour digging.  I know it has to be there.  I saw it not long ago.  It was in the same bag as the Ashton I recently reviewed.  Nada.  Can't find it.

So, my choices were to smoke something that my frustration wouldn't ruin since I was in a bad mood.  Or I could take a breath and decide to enjoy to the fullest something else.  So, I went for this Padron.  Man did it look and smell rich.  I got it in a sampler box with some other Padron cigars from a deal Andy worked with me.  I'm saving the best of the box for special occasions and the Damaso for a time when I can really savor and analyze it since I've never had one.  But I've smoked this line before and thought I knew what I was getting into.

So, rich, earthy, chocolate smells.  Lots of earth and peat flavors just from the lick.  Draw pre-light and that richness almost chokes me.  All of it is in that draw: chocolate, peat, earth, sweet.  And the hint of strength.

That's what got me with this cigar.  I knew it was a risk smoking it on a humid and slightly rainy day.  That thick maduro wrapper I thought might be a challenge to keep lit, but it wasn't a problem.  It went out, but it was because I needed to let it go right around where the band is.  I'd been doing some work and might have been dehydrated.  I was tired.  It had been a while since I ate.  All those things and the fact that I'm not a "strong smoke" kind of guy in general made this one hit me hard.

Still, it was enjoyable.  Full of flavor along with the strength.  Perfection of the maduro wrapper (but gawd was it ugly!) as far as flavor.  Did I mention it was strong?

I guess I usually smoke Padron in much smaller sizes.  Lance (is that technically smaller?), Londres, Delicias, even Cortico.  I've had this very cigar (well, maybe the 2k), before.  I just don't remember the nic like this was.  I know they're a strong cigar, but, wow.  I've had some considered more "full" that haven't hit me like this did.

Now, don't get me wrong. I enjoyed it; it just kicked my butt.  Maybe it's like fight club or something.  IDK.  Next time, I'm eating a steak first.  There will be a next time.

No pic.

What seems like forever ago I was gifted a COTM membership here.  I enjoyed getting some cigars I'd never have tried otherwise.  I also got a lot of cigars I probably wouldn't have tried for a reason, so they sit in my cooler, still.

Somewhere in-between these extremes was the sign-on bonus of Cohiba Red Dot Robusto. I've tried them before and thought there's no way that's close to a $20 cigar, which the single MSRP sits near. I've enjoyed the Puro Dominicana, but also had sticker shock.  Every one from this brand I've had has been part of a deal; I've never sought them out on their own.

It struck me pretty quickly on that this was genius marketing for newbs.  "Oh, I'm smoking a Cohiba-that's a big name so it must be good!" But you realize there are far better cigars for less money out there.  You also realize that the big name comes from the Island, not this branded label that has absolutely nothing to do with the original in any real tangible way.  It's a promotion by association.

So, at any rate, I had a few spare minutes and thought, "why not fire up one of these suckers? They were never bad."  Since I might not get to finish it, I picked one up as an alternative to one I knew I'd be mad if I had to leave on errands.  A little over an hour later I'm truly surprised. My wife ran the particular errand with my daughter (showing us boys that women can do man's work-not that I had any doubt) and I'd enjoyed a really nice cigar.

Who knew these got so much better with age?  2.5 years or so did a job.  Everything blah about the blend was gone.  Nothing harsh or bitter.  You did get spice but it was balanced.  The cigar burned perfectly.  Faint cedar notes. Everything blended together nicely and remained complex enough throughout to keep my interest.

So, look.  I've got a pack of DPG Blue I'm aging.  Once it reaches this point on the calendar I'm going to smoke one and know I'll like it more.  And it will have cost less.  I've never had one with more than a year, and I really liked it then even though I've never cared for these fresh.  All that to say, for this day, with this cigar, I was glad I had it around.  It turned out well, all around.  And I'm really glad I didn't have to set it aside, thanks to my lovely wife and incredibly smart, talented and dedicated daughter.  I still probably won't go seeking these out to age, but if they come my way as part of a deal, I probably won't roll my eyes any more, either.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel said:
    Diesel Rage Torpedo

Fairly attractive box press torpedo with some interesting hints of spice and musk.

Lit easily, but burned inconsistently throughout the cigar.  It required retouches and extra puffing, affecting the taste.

Flavors had a nice ligero spice, but this was an undertone to the dominant flavors of cardboard, lettuce, and cleaning supplies.  I think I might have gotten a cigar in its sick period, because I don't think anyone could like what I'm smoking.  Made it through 2/3 of the cigar as it got progressively worse.  Don't think I'd drop $11 to try again.

@Patrickbrick remembers this post well.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha, yea that's the one.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Vherf has a good memory.

Another couple with no pic:

Oliva V Corona
    I've had a box of these for a while.  Because of their strength, which is surprising considering their size, I have to have the right circumstances for smoking these.  An opportunity presented itself a while ago and I grabbed one.

I wasn't sure how they'd age.  I'm pretty sure there's a high ligero content, and sometimes it doesn't seem to develop with age; it just mellows.  Well that it seems to have done in the V.  But here's the thing.  The V has a lot more nuance when the spice is leveled down a little.

I liked these before, but I really have to say it was a fantastic hour or so in my most recent trial.

Macanudo
    I'm sure I got this in a sampler.  It was about as much of an airball as I remember. The first of these I ever smoked had a chemical taste, but that wasn't evident on this one.  It was cream and dust flavored, and not much of those. Very loose draw.  Not something I'd buy, but completely unoffensive.  I'd hand this to non-smokers who want to be part of the crowd, especially if they are the Bud Light drinking type, too.

Gurkha Yakuza Toro
    I smoked this last night on Vherf.  I've had it for a year or 18 months or so.  It came from a gifted COTM subscription.  I'd never have bought it, and I was apprehensive about it last night, so I had a backup ready to light just in case (some Perdomo sungrown of some ilk).

I didn't need the backup, but it was close.  The Yakuza had a few burn issues, but at least it never exploded.  It lit okay, but it burned significantly faster on one side of the cigar.  I took care of it with some judicious spinning and metered puffing.  I almost resorted to a touch-up, but didn't.  Draw was tight for a lot of the cigar. 

When the ash dropped, the wrapper went out.  Every. Time. It. Dropped. I've really never had an experience like that.  I just kept a lighter handy and gave a quick puff or two under flame and it came right back.  Until near the end.  I could feel a plug develop and it wasn't worth it at about 1.5 inches left.  I'd already been at it for over an hour and a half.

As to flavor, a lot of folks might actually like this.  It was really strong.  The cigar looked pretty, too.  Very oily wrapper.  Lots of pepper.  Almost cayenne instead of black at least at the end of each puff it gave a little extra kick.  I could barely retro this. It burned.  Even though I'd consider the Oliva V fairly strong, I find it pleasurable.  In contrast, this one just wasn't up my alley; they are very different sorts of "strong."  I also don't think it's a $20 cigar.  It might be the best I've smoked from this manufacturer; even though I didn't like it, I appreciated it.  Knock $6-8 off the price and you might have the right price point. More if the burn issues I had are normal (thought this seems mixed, go figure.)

Y'know, I'm thinking the only other maker I have consistent burn issues with is Alec Bradley.  They always seem to have the wonky, lopsided burn and plug issues.  Why don't they get the same reputation?  I guess they don't have a lot of blends in comparison and not as many price point games.  And I've enjoyed the flavor of every one of theirs I've smoked.  I've had 3 or so Prensados, for example, and they tasted fantastic, but only one of them burned close to okay.  In retrospect, smoking the Yakuza felt less like smoking a Gurkha and more like an AB burn.  If you want something unique and powerful, give this one a shot. But keep a lighter handy.

Coming soon...La Palina Black...

edited June 2018
    La Palina Black Label (5x52 Robusto)

Smoke this.  Just. Smoke. This.

Great looking cigar.  Seems densely rolled looking at the end and just by heft in the hand.  A bit of rough tooth to the wrapper.  Oh, and the bands complement it perfectly.

Pretty typical tobacco smell/flavor on both smell and pre-light draw.  Lots of earthiness and cocoa and coffee once lit.  A little raisin hint pokes through and also a kind of yogurt.  Good mouth feel with a really long finish.  Flavors develop throughout with earth and coffee (with a touch of sweet) dominating most of the time, though.

Just fantastic.  

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that cigar Eric
    A little dirt never hurt
    edited June 2018
    MEGA POST
    Catching up on some reviews.

Avo XO Robusto
    I've had this sitting around for a long time.  XO is maybe my favorite of the "regular" Avo lines.  I smoked this on V-Herf and got to wondering how much Avo was really involved in the blends before his death.  This has maybe less musk than the classic Avo but a little more complexity in other flavors.  Certainly has Kelner's stamp, though.

I've yet to pick-up any Avo blends since Uvezian's death.  I think I only have one more around, except for a bunch of Heritage lanceros.  At any rate, I think age dulled this one some.  Still good flavors and very easy to smoke.

Ave Maria Argentum
    Well, these are way out of order from my notes thanks to some glitch in the upload I guess.  At any rate, I "smoked" this last night.  Hated it.  Whenever I get a cigar in this shape, I compare it to a Hemingway.  This didn't light as well, burn as well, or taste as good.  I know that's an unfair comparison, but it is what it is.

Frankly, my main complaint is the pepper and strength.  Just not the kind of smoke I enjoy.  It punched up front and wanted to land haymaker after haymaker.  No subtlety. No nuance.  No art.  

Some might like it, though.  It was strong.  That's all I got.

Another one with some age is this Oliva O. It aged better than the Avo.  In fact, this smoked like perfection and tasted even better than a fresh O.  I've been digging around in the humi a lot lately.  I used to be an Oliva fan.  Still am, I guess, but I haven't had many lately.  Last one was probably a CT Reserve over a year ago. 

No, scratch that, I guess I have a box of V coronas; maybe I did a review of one of those lately?  It was great.  Mellowed with age a bit and made it fantastic.

Okay, back on-topic.  This one was also fantastic with some age.  About 5 years.  Yum.  Might have to go back to these.

And I couldn't find my stogie stand.  Still can't.  I'm thinking of getting a new ashtray.  The one I use came with a bunch of Bueso Genisis and the rests don't really keep cigars steady.  I've made do for years, especially with the OG Stogie Stand I had.  The clamp worked in a pinch.

Oliva V Melanio
    This box press beauty didn't age quite as well as it's sibling, but it was still darn good.  And they still look pretty.  I have a 5-pack of these I might smoke before much longer since age didn't do much for them.  Nothing bad came from aging, I guess, it just didn't seem to improve it.  Still a good smoke when looking for a bit more strength than I normally go for.

Perdomo Habano Toro
    It was good for a Perdomo.  I haven't had much luck with the brand except for the Reserve Champagne.  This one burned great and had great flavor.  I might buy some of these if the price is right.  It was good, but I can't say anything stood out to make it better than lots of similar cigars.

Go Phillies!  Nice hobbit feet!
    Baccarat Churchill
    There's no time like the present to experiment, right?  I didn't just want to give this to someone.  That wouldn't be fair.  I'd never had one, but curiosity finally got the better of me.  That sweet-gum glue made it almost too sweet.  It would have been unbearable without a cup of coffee.  With the coffee, this wasn't half bad.  Can't say I preferred it to my favorite Connecticuts, but I would smoke it again.  Frankly, the time by the pond reading a good book (I get to do that for work, sometimes. It's awesome! Though I doubt many would enjoy the book I was reading-it's a thick tome on missional theology.) was better than the cigar.  That's why I chose this pic.  It highlighted the surroundings more than the stick.

Fuente Hemingway Signature
    Smoked this for a Fuente Friday.  Never disappoints.  I still like the Maduro better, though.  I did really enjoy this vitola.  Usually I look for the Short Story, but I might have to start smoking more in this size.  I've never had the maduro...now I'll be on the lookout.
    Post edited by Martel on

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the write ups.

What kinda age did you have on the Oliva V Melania and the La Palina Black Label?
    I just got a couple 5ers of each in the last couple of weeks and was wondering.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Oliva V Melania should be good-to-go with just two weeks rest from being delivered, or right from the B&M.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Yeah, the Melanio can be smoked pretty fresh.  Just rest it to get acclimated.  I've never really aged them before, but this one had a couple years by accident.  It didn't do much for it.  The La Palina is newer, but it's been hanging out for a few months to a year.  I think it might do okay aging.  But you never know until you try it.  I always figure that cigars should be able to be smoked right away.  Some get great with age, but most just kind of mellow.  That improves some, like the regular V IMHO, but just kind of washes out others.  That's almost the case with the Melanio.  It loses some of what makes it special.  

My favorite to age for a commonly found cigar is the DPG Blue.  Every time I smoke one fresh I don't like it, but a year makes them good.  A couple-three years makes them great.  I've got one labeled for a five year smoke.  I'm drooling in anticipation.  Not sure what makes it so much better aged, but there it is.

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've heard a few people say that about DPG Blues. The first one I tried had about a year on it and was very good....So I got a bunch of them and I'm going to try some at 6 months, then a year, then a year and half......If my patience holds out that long.
    That's good to hear on the other sticks.  
    Padron Damaso No. 32 (Robusto)

It was horrible.

I know people think I don't like anything.  That's not true.  I like plenty, but nothing's perfect.  The timing can be perfect and I really enjoy a lot of what I smoke.  Recently, I've been repeating a lot of what I really like and not doing as much new smoking.  I've slowed way down on trying new things.  I'm smoking less but smoking better.

That said, I had a Padron sampler with one of these and was saving it for a day when the rain stopped, the wind slowed down, and the temperature climbed over 45.  I hit that today.  And it ruined my morning. 

Harsh to begin.  It mellowed, but all I got was burnt pine and coarse black pepper. It was a shame because the pre-light all smelled and tasted fantastic.  I was drooling.

Now, I sit here to type this, and I get a weird woody/fishy finish.  That could be because I got so frustrated after the first third that I decided to do some maintenance on my garden pond.  If this was three bucks, I wouldn't use it as a yard 'gar, though.  It was that upsetting.

I took a picture, but I won't dignify it with the honor.  Look it up.

I'm glad I know I like other Padrons, because if this was my only exposure, I'd probably stay away.  I still enjoy the brand for the most part.  I'll still pick up their other blends when I want something nice and won't feel I've overpaid.  Because, let's be honest, they're all pricey.  Still, I'll pay it on occasion.  Just not for this one.

Yuck!!!

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's interesting.  I've never had a bad Padron, or a Damaso, but I've been curious about them, was planning to pick one up soon.  Now I'm not so sure.  I wonder if anyone else has had the same experience?  It's always possible that you just got a bum stick.  

I'm not questioning your experience in any way, BTW, I enjoy your reviews and respect your opinions.  It's easier to think that Padron let a bad stick get through than to think they approved a truly bad blend, that's all.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    That's interesting.  I've never had a bad Padron, or a Damaso, but I've been curious about them, was planning to pick one up soon.  Now I'm not so sure.  I wonder if anyone else has had the same experience?  It's always possible that you just got a bum stick.  

I'm not questioning your experience in any way, BTW, I enjoy your reviews and respect your opinions.  It's easier to think that Padron let a bad stick get through than to think they approved a truly bad blend, that's all.
    A quick search on this forum doesn't get too many reactions, but the one-liners have been very split.  A couple indicate they like them, but there's some strong negatives, too.

It doesn't have a Connecticut profile at all, in my mind.  Or, I should say the things I like least about CTs are what this seemed to highlight.  So maybe it would be better after a full meal.  But I don't think it was good.  Found some independent reviews out there that really seem to agree.  To each his own, but I won't try one again at that price.  

Surprised this is only halfway down page 4!

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

We do our ratings & reviews in a much more spontaneous and haphazard way these days, and say No to putting things in the correct category.

Nice to hear from you, brother. Still in PA? Preaching/teaching at times?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis