Home Non Cigar Related

Did I really just see that....?!?

TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in Non Cigar Related
So I go out for lunch today and it's surprising nice enough weather to sit on the patio. As I'm eating I look up to see a guy just pinching and rubbing his region in some daze unaware of his surroundings, although he did stop before I got a pic.
On my back to work I'm at a light and driving my truck today so I'm high enough to see down into cars... I glance over to catch dude with his hands in his bb shorts going to town... so now I must ask do you guys do this out of boredom,  have you been caught and have you witnessed something equally as sad... lol.

Comments

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe not boredom....Habit ( Or crabs )
    I don't personally do it in public....I do rearrange the boys from time to time when thing get out of place or sticky.   
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    While I’m not into self gratification in public I can’t speak for the mind set of those who do. I can see where that type of public display can alter the experience of a Rubios fish taco on the patio. It’s unfortunate when that happens. Treat your self to a Tatuaje. You deserve it

• TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The need for a doc did cross my mind but it wasn't that type of pinch lol
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    While I’m not into self gratification in public I can’t speak for the mind set of those who do. I can see where that type of public display can alter the experience of a Rubios fish taco on the patio. It’s unfortunate when that happens. Treat your self to a Tatuaje. You deserve it

I guess I did leave out one important piece of information I'm not easily offended and they were not aware of their surroundings. I'm definitely a point and laugh kind of girl so while it didn't offend me I just found it curious two in a very short span of time. how many of you guys have gotten caught and what is the fascination with it don't you ever get bored...lol
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Yea, many guys tend to touch themselves without realizing it. The worst time to do it is when you have poison ivy.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you weren't looking with intent?  Discovery and 'the hunt' are very strong motivators to finding what we subconsciously want.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    peter4jc said:
    Are you sure you weren't looking with intent?  Discovery and 'the hunt' are very strong motivators to finding what we subconsciously want.
    Hehehe I'm positive. I have the internet at my disposal no need to hunt, just pull up a site and browse for the perfect specimen. 

I am a pretty smart cookie... just saying...
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And there are so few of us perfect ones left...
    Based on what I have read on these feeds some of you have missed the mark and are holding out... I know you guys have your stories,  some from personal experience... over here all quiet as a church mouse... not buying the illusion of innocence that you are selling. Lol
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never witnessed anyone pleasuring themselves in public, of either gender.  Nor has anyone ever seen me in the act.  I'll just leave it at that.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Alright,  i'm over it.  Shall this convo forever die. NEXT!!
     :) 
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    A preacher friend of mine told me about the time he went to check on a random car in the church parking lot and interrupted someone's special time.

I also never saw it, but there was a guy that used to come into a movie theater I worked at and whip it out.  He was fast, too.  Never got caught.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Trish said:
    Based on what I have read on these feeds some of you have missed the mark and are holding out... I know you guys have your stories,  some from personal experience... over here all quiet as a church mouse... not buying the illusion of innocence that you are selling. Lol
    I told that one story.......Wasn't in public....It was for medical purposes only.

I have plenty of stories ( Not about this subject ) I've heard and seen some wacky stuff in the last 54 years......Probably 90% in the last 10 years where I work.  
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen another BoTL's Fighting Cöck on the vHerf, does that count?  They're on today's Daily Deal.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I worked ER and ICU for many years.  Cameras on the patient viewable from the desk.  I've seen things I can't tell here, too gross!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    I worked for a chain of fitness centers... I will say as much as I love to swim I'll NEVER enter a pool as I kicked too many people out doing the unmentionable. And men you sure are more bashful when a woman walks in the locker room than vice versa. 
    edited May 2018
    I worked ER and ICU for many years.  Cameras on the patient viewable from the desk.  I've seen things I can't tell here, too gross!
    Had a roommate that worked in the records department of a major hospital. Who woulda knew some of the things that had to be surgically removed. 
    Also used to onboard peeps for your favorite online shopping warehouse... when I told them we catch ALL thieves I meant it... including the ones I had to drive to the hospital to have removal assistance for items lodged...SMDH
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean there’s guys driving around that aren’t doing it? Now that’s just weird. 
    Rhamlin said:
    You mean there’s guys driving around that aren’t doing it? Now that’s just weird. 
    Finally someone is honest... lol
    Rhamlin said:
    I bet it's about equal between men and women....Guys are just more obvious.
    ForMud said:
    Rhamlin said:
    I bet it's about equal between men and women....Guys are just more obvious.
    Yes women are up there too
    ^ Sure is....Seen somethings while driving trucks I'll never forget.  B)
    ForMud said:
    ^ Sure is....Seen somethings while driving trucks I'll never forget.  B)
    Hahaha that you can't or don't want to judging by your emoji
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent the best part of 15 years driving all over my work area between midnight and 8am. You have no idea what goes on when people think no one is watching. None at all. The scary part is it is starting to happen in broad daylight.