Home Non Cigar Related

What's everyone up to this long weekend?

ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
Traffic was light this morning, so that means some are starting early.
I'll be keeping close to home, I have enough projects going in the shop to keep me busy for awhile. Plus the yard always needs something this time of year.

Comments

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ Keep an eye on the weather, a front coming across Sunday.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll work in our garden and on our grounds and at some point probably get lost in my memories.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Funeral on Saturday, and it will be ALLLLLL day.
    I don't get Sundays off in my line of work.
    I think I'll do nothing Monday, though.  Absolutely nothing.  It's been a long week.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heading out in the winnebago today to spend the weekend camping
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inventory camaro parts, get some aftermarket stuff I won’t be using (build went bigger) posted up on CL with other things as well. Mow front yard, need to get pre emergent down to. Spray for mosquitoes, cut down big crape myrtle that fell over. Aline and clock mode door actuator for HVAC on beater truck, get gauge cluster back in, pull intake manifold to NOW replace the fvcking knock sensors...real fun.

Hopefully smoke some good cigars today and this weekend, I sure as hell could use one right now.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    I'll be studying for a professional designation (chartered financial analyst). I'm hoping to get things knocked out early so I can play some golf and smoke a nice cigar because I got a new job in line with my career prospects.
    A round of golf and gar sounds really really good! Enjoy man
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Party is over, back to work tonight through the weekend, signed up for the holiday too but don't know if I got it yet.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sitting under a tree and contemplating competitiveness, both individual and international. Remembering with gratefulness those who gave it their all but wondering about the governments who set up the conflicts. 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yard/house work, it never ends.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OT Saturday and Sunday, but get Monday and Tuesday off.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    edited May 2018
    ^I Agee’d @Patrickbrick but without the emoji smile for the bottom Lol!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking my brother and my son to the ballpark tomorrow to see the Bucs vs Reds game. Mrs Puff's going to the Red River Gorge to do some climbing with the other son and his wife. Chillin on Saturday and Sunday and trying to figure out what to do with my life. 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    work on Friday, sat, and sunday. Off monday so hope the weather cooperates so I can be at my buddies pool with some cold beer.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working the entire holiday weekend but off Tuesday and Wednesday. Donating blood tomorrow morning. Probably apply for some 
    more jobs and continue my apartment search.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working next day off is a week from Saturday. Heading to San Diego for a conference after that ( insert drink craft beer and smoke cigars every night here)...

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Wife's working all weekend. I'm going to make a new filter for the smoke shack.

And smoke a lot of cigars...

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pics of the filter build!  We want pics, daggummit!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:

Pics of the filter build!  We want pics, daggummit!
    Okay, Peter 

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    today--proving there is no such thing as a simple plumbing job.
    Well I’m recked from this health kick, running, workout regimen...My whole body hurts, think I need a BIG drink and cigar. Damn Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness...
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Officially off-duty until Wednesday morning.
    Whoo hoo!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    I went in-door rock climbing yesterday. My arms are worn out! I didn't realize it'd be so tiring.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh don't get @Patrickbrick started on rock climbing...maybe you should, might have some good tips 
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Tried to golf today today (I'm a scratch golfer), and I was on the bogey train because of my arms.