Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1 year contest...guess how many

firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
 On Tuesday, May 29 it’s been one year that I’ve been on this form smoking cigars with you fine gentlemen and a couple ladies. So the contest is simple guess how many people I’ve been on the Vherf with over the course of last year. So how many individuals have I met on the Vherf. Submit your guess and on Tuesday I’ll announce the winner And send out a 10 pack to whoever guesses it on the nose. Good luck and it’s been a pleasure smoking with you all, or at least with most of you. Good traders list etc...
Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Related image
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll guess 18

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I'll guess 17

Thanks for the contest, Kevin.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B)
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are literally dozens of us.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little dirt never hurt
  • firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve never met any new vherf people whilst drunk, although I did see two of you I’m only counting you once
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
    Also every question can be answered it just might not be an accurate answer, lol 😝 
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Is this tally kept on a chalkboard ...so one can easily be deleted or permanent marker....?

Hehehe 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should not be too hard to figure out.  I will let the non-vherf folks guess.  Can't believe its already been a year, damn time flys. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should not be too hard to figure out.  I will let the non-vherf folks guess.  Can't believe its already been a year, damn time flys. 
    Flies?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

This should be easy for Vherf folks there’s only a few non-regulars that I’ve been on the Vherf with
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the one year mark Kevin
    A little dirt never hurt
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you counting the burlesque appearances by some of the members on the vHerf? 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Yes no matter how brief or perhaps lacking briefs
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happens on v-herf, stays on v-herf.......occasionally.  B)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll go with 24
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

edited May 2018
    Shoot that's not even the regulars @GaryThompson...And WooHoo finally after a year 500 posts!
    ^^^ really? Wow, that's pretty cool. I've never been on so I'm clueless  :D