Home General Discussion

Can anyone tell what cigar this is?

CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
Paul George is smoking this cigar and I am hoping to be able to make fun of it. Can anyone identify it? This is the best picture of it zoomed in as much as I could on my phone. 

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cannot.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first thought, who's Paul George?. After googling Paul George, I'm curious what you're up to. What's the joke you're going for? Why do you need to identify the cigar? I can't tell what the cigar might be.

Bob_Luken said:
    My first thought, who's Paul George?. After googling Paul George, I'm curious what you're up to. What's the joke you're going for? Why do you need to identify the cigar? I can't tell what the cigar might be.

Maybe the joke's on us - you know how these young people are nowadays.

How could you post all those questions with no gif?
    peter4jc said:
    Bob_Luken said:

Maybe the joke's on us - you know how these young people are nowadays.

How could you post all those questions with no gif?
    Questions without gif are easier than answers without gif. But I shoulda made it happen. Guess I'm slippin'. 
    homer simpson GIF
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man crush maybe?......Who am I to judge? :)

For the record...I have no idea who this George Paul guy is and refuse to google it.....Somethings are better left unknown.    
    edited July 2018
    I'm curious as to what joke there is to be made. He said he was going to make fun of "it". (The cigar) What's funny about the cigar? He probably didn't mean it that way but, what makes the joke better if he can name that particular cigar?  Just curious as to how the joke works. I like jokes. 

Everything I know about Paul George, I have learned within the last 47 minutes. There is this photo of him (with cigar) on twitter celebrating the signing of contract to continue playing in Oklahoma City.

And Twitter is a rabbit hole for sure.  One post I found, this guy see's the Paul George photo, he starts whining about "cigar fad" LOL  

9h9 hours ago
    NBA cigar fad - is nonsensical for an active pro athlete .
     U can't really smoke cigars without **** up your 
    conditioning -that's fact , ask any trainer who 
    knows physiology.  
    I get the optics of "shot caller" chic - but it's 
    literally burning money ,for a look & bad health.

Funny **** right there. He thinks you're supposed to inhale cigars, and that makes him ignorant - That's a fact. And he literally cannot correctly use the word literally. 

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never trust a man with 2 first names.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Boy George's Brutha.
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, ok, here's an intro. I'm a very big NBA fan, and Paul George is an all star level player. He just chose to sign a long contract extension to play with the biggest ball hog in the league (Russell Westbrook). I was hoping that it was a bad cigar so that I could explain his bad decision making on twitter with a joke. "He just chose to sign an extension with a team that will never pass him the ball. That's the kind of decision making you would expect from someone who smokes a _______ to celebrate". It looks like a Davidoff to me though so I don't think that joke will work anyway. 
    Yeah! I see your train of thought and it's a real solid joke if you could ID it as a not-so-great cigar. 
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping he went to LA it would have been a good fit. 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, ok, here's an intro. I'm a very big NBA fan, and Paul George is an all star level player. He just chose to sign a long contract extension to play with the biggest ball hog in the league (Russell Westbrook). I was hoping that it was a bad cigar so that I could explain his bad decision making on twitter with a joke. "He just chose to sign an extension with a team that will never pass him the ball. That's the kind of decision making you would expect from someone who smokes a _______ to celebrate". It looks like a Davidoff to me though so I don't think that joke will work anyway. 
    I'm going to stick with the man crush angle after reading that.  B)
    It's a Hoyo de Monterey Epicure #2. Without a doubt, I think.