Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Anybody make the jump to 4K HDR Tv?

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
We just bought a 55" TCL 4k HDR tv and just finished watching Black Panther in 4k and it was incredible.  

Anybody else make the upgrade? Anything i need to check out that was stunning visuals?
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a 4K tv and 4K cable box and cables.  Was blown away watching hockey on it.  Like going from reg tv HD all over again, worth it in my opinion.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve got a 60” Sony with 4K. 4K is insane, honestly the Sony’s processors and stuff are insane not even in 4K for normal HD watching. 4K movies are literally almost unreal.

Direct TV guy said they will be launching a 4K satellite within the next couple years and everything will be 4K! Sure there will be a price increase for that unfortunately though.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.