Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tatuaje – Miami 10th Anniversary reserva

mattyv696mattyv696 Posts: 5
edited September 2018 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
If anyone has any Tatuaje – Miami 10th Anniversary reserva for trade ive got a pretty good selection and am willing to trade down but it must be a reserva 
Tagged:

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck, who is you?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a heads up but we are pretty close knit and suggest you introduce yourself before anyone would be willing to do this. Too many of us have been burned so you’ll likely not get any takers until we know you. Introduce yourself in the newbie thread in the General section and stick around and then someone may offer a trade. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems legit......What could possibly go wrong?  :*
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a heads up but we are pretty close knit and suggest you introduce yourself before anyone would be willing to do this. Too many of us have been burned so you’ll likely not get any takers until we know you. Introduce yourself in the newbie thread in the General section and stick around and then someone may offer a trade. 
    I'd actually like to hear everyone's stories on how they were burned. I've been here a few years and have never seen it. If you tell me your stories on how you were wronged I will make it up to you. Not picking on you Brett, I just see this posted every time someone comes and asks for something and it gets tiring. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• mattyv696mattyv696 Posts: 5
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for the advice 90+, names Matthew, I've been here for about 4 years jst never posted I've also been holding on to my tatuaje 10th for about 2 years and jst recently smoked it and couldn't get enough im mad i waited that long cause I've looked everywhere and the reserva are nowhere to be found 
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know for sure I'll never get burned.....Cause I would only buy/trade with a member of good standing that's on this form. 
    Just be careful of @Bigshizza ......He will light your a$$ on fire!!
    edited September 2018
    Usaf06 said:
    I'd actually like to hear everyone's stories on how they were burned. I've been here a few years and have never seen it. If you tell me your stories on how you were wronged I will make it up to you. Not picking on you Brett, I just see this posted every time someone comes and asks for something and it gets tiring. 
    No problem at all and totally get it Nick. It’s honestky been a long time and the few examples I recall were back when I had joined almost 7 years ago. They were noob trades (luckily small trades) that they just disappeared and basically walked off with cigars. I seem to recall it happening at least once with a pass too. I don’t recall names by this point at all so that would be on me. Of relevance though, I haven’t seen anything like that happen in a very long time. Hope that helps, it’s nothing with specifics just instances I recall from so long ago that it really isn’t all that relevant. 

To be clear the only only times I’ve been burned were by newer members who had gotten on the good traders list and things happened even after they had been here for a while. It’s been over 6 years since I had a bad experience. I remember them and they sucked but they really aren’t relevant anymore. I see the point you were trying to make and parroting the same line when it doesn’t have relevance since it hasn’t happened in recent memory could get old. My apologies and good on you for pointing it out, thanks and will do better. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    mattyv696 said:
    Thanks for the advice 90+, names Matthew, I've been here for about 4 years jst never posted I've also been holding on to my tatuaje 10th for about 2 years and jst recently smoked it and couldn't get enough im mad i waited that long cause I've looked everywhere and the reserva are nowhere to be found 
    No problem and welcome Matthew. Most that come trying to trade or sell and haven’t even introduced themselves and shown they are on the up and up get run off, sometimes in spectacular ways with lots of name calling lol. Just thought if I could give a heads up and cut that off before it happened we might actually get a new member who enjoys it here and in time someone may have the cigar you are looking for and would be open to a trade. Just was mentioning it takes a bit of time and few if any would take you up on it on your very first post. It really is a great group of guys here, just a lot of strong personalities and very protective as well. If you’d like I’d even be happy to sponsor a newbie trade with you. Pick five cigars you want to trade and send them first and when I receive them I will send five back to you. Assuming all goes well you’ve proven you’re on the up and up and others may be willing to trade with you and let you play some of the games we have here like Movie Trivia, the Lottery, Too Close to Call etc. if you’re not up for it or interested no hard feelings. Simply offering to help get the process started. 

Brett
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    There's a bad trader's list if you want details.  There's probably a few bad trades that weren't posted, but it doesn't happen often.

Post edited by Yakster on
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    I got screwed once Nick.  Be happy to tell you the story on vherf, too lazy to type that much.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an appointment to get screwed over tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous. 

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But does it include a 5'er of Tat 10th Anniversary Reservas?  That my friend, is the question...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    peter4jc said:
    But does it include a 5'er of Tat 10th Anniversary Reservas?  That my friend, is the question...
    Those tat's are among my prized cigars.

Stand up for yourself John don't bend over.  Don't be afraid to say **** off and walk out of the room.
    MOW badge received.
    Thank you, Patrick. I'll be spending much of today preparing. 

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got screwed once Nick.  Be happy to tell you the story on vherf, too lazy to type that much.
    You got screwed by a guy on the good traders list. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

True.
    MOW badge received.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we done here? 

Nick made some some pretty good points....just sayin
  • mattyv696mattyv696 Posts: 5
    Appreaciate it trident but I actually was able to track a few down at a local  cigar spot near me thanks for the help every1 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was so hoping to see that train wreck.
    A little dirt never hurt