Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Taking a break

I'm up to date on sending out all my winnings, but I have to take a break from participating in trades/passes/games for a bit. We're in the process of buying a new house, and that means I'm not allowed to buy ANYTHING, including postage lol!  I'll still lurk, and post, but won't be able to play.  Stay smokey!

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the House and best of luck 😉
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BlueB3BlueB3 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, we put the offer in this morning, now we wait... :/

Waiting sucks! 
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might be out of the trades and passes, but dont think you'll slip into your new digs without a bomb or two. Post that new addy now and save us the Pinkerton fees.

Congrats on the new place, brother!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • BlueB3BlueB3 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    LOL!  I will once we get the address, we put the offer in yesterday, and were told this morning "**Multiple offers Highest and Best by 9:00PM 9/8/2018**" FFFFFFUUUUUUU!!!  Housing market here in Columbus is nuts, good houses stay on the market for ~2 days. Sadly, this one is priced high enough that we can't afford a bidding war on it. 
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck
    Congrats!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that's fantastic!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonderful news, congratulations man!
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. That just doesn’t happen anymore.
    Sit down and enjoy that fine smoke. I’d suggest either a really nice sipping rum, or a fine cognac with something so mild and smooth. I think beer or scotch or whiskey would overpower it. Enjoy and big congrats again!