Home Non Cigar Related

CoD Modern Warfare 2 - Xbox 360

ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
I just picked this game up today and I am instantly hooked! If anybody else here plays online and want to add me my gamertag is - Evan Jenne

I will play just about every night for a few hours. It keeps me from drinking too much and from spending too much money!

Comments

• It's amazing ain't it!! Mine is aubiehunter. I'll add to tomorrow def my fav multiplayer game so far.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    mine is OgrenadeO if anyone wants to add me - usually down to play cod
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    That game is awesome! I have it as well and will add you guys. In my opinion, nothing will ever come close to Socom 2 on PS2 but COD MW2 is pretty bad ass!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinistersnake81 add me. CGAR clan
  • jsnake:
    CGAR clan has a very nice ring to it! I usually just put my clan tag as whatever I am smokin haha
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    jsnake:
    CGAR clan has a very nice ring to it! I usually just put my clan tag as whatever I am smokin haha
    lol, yeah that's cool. Mine is easy, just look above... lol.
    added you guys, so accept my request.... there will be blood!!! hehe
    Sweet! I won't be on this weekend probably. I play alot but I might get called in off lay off to work this weekend since they ran out of people again. I have some cigar business to finish up too. Added all of you guys who posted gamer tags.
  • Game is awesome for sure.

I should prestige again within a week or so. I'm usually on late at night. My tag is asphaltpilotR6.
    there needs to be a coordinated effort here....
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    there needs to be a coordinated effort here....
    Are you suggesting that we set up a play date..? like when all of us get on at the same time and kick the crap out of other unsuspecting players..? Cuz I am totaly down! (even though I am still learning the maps, and play like a newb...)
    I usually play late at night and occasionally during the day. You guys set something up and I'll try to be there. Despite being laid off I am surprisingly busy.
  • I agree that a coordinated effort would be epic. What game do y'all like to play?
    Yup, I usually play around 7-9 pm on west coast time...
  • Well it'll be nine my time when you get on tonight (if you get on). So I guess we will own and pillage this evening haha.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I've been playing this game since release day and have loved every bit of it. If you guys want to hit me up, I'm Agent Eggroll.

Anyone else pissed at the care package glitch?
  • Garen B:
    I've been playing this game since release day and have loved every bit of it. If you guys want to hit me up, I'm Agent Eggroll.

I'll add you tomorrow. That stupid glitch is killin my k/d ratio! I tried to play on afghan and died within 30 seconds each time I spawned cause there were so many damn sentry guns, heli after heli, harrier after harrier. Sucks! I tried to play with furball but I think he had to go find some nuts to eat or somethin ;) he was just runnin scared!
    I don't care about win/loss ratio so if fools are cheating I leave. If you have no skill and have to result to cheating on a video game you are a loser. Right now my kill/death ratio is 1.00 and I am trying to keep it that way.
    I'm waiting for them to fix it already, it totally kills the fun of the game. It doesn't help that I'm trying to finish up all the masteries of the assault rifles and have to use the M16, for some reason I am terrible with burst fire guns. I want my AK47 back.
  • Garen B:
    I'm waiting for them to fix it already, it totally kills the fun of the game. It doesn't help that I'm trying to finish up all the masteries of the assault rifles and have to use the M16, for some reason I am terrible with burst fire guns. I want my AK47 back.
    Can't stand burst fire. If I want to burst fire I'll do it with my full auto but when I wanna mow some people down, a burst fire won't cut it. What level are you?
    sorry about not staying on, my wife took over the tv for biggest loser, I'll be on tomorrow night same squirrel channel! I will also join the burst fire bandwagon! I hate not being able to select my own rate of fire.
    Alex Williams:
    Garen B:

I'll add you tomorrow. That stupid glitch is killin my k/d ratio! I tried to play on afghan and died within 30 seconds each time I spawned cause there were so many damn sentry guns, heli after heli, harrier after harrier. Sucks! I tried to play with furball but I think he had to go find some nuts to eat or somethin ;) he was just runnin scared!
    haha, yeah I die a lot on wasteland because I always seem to be seen by snipers and it's right when I spawn. I don't have much trouble with sentries and the like, I do like the cold blooded perk. hey, WHO YOU CALLING FURBALL!!! hehe, sorry about that, see my post above, I forgot tonight is biggest loser... oh sigh, furball will be on tomorrow. It would be nice if at least four of us were on, that way we can do a free for all for just us. they you'll be running' scared!!!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Probably Obvious... but my screename is :

NasteeNate
    And I will be buying this game in the near future... so HIT ME UP!!!!
    Alex Williams:
    Garen B:
    Can't stand burst fire. If I want to burst fire I'll do it with my full auto but when I wanna mow some people down, a burst fire won't cut it. What level are you?
    Just finished all the single shot and burst fire masteries tonight, woo!!! Now for the SCAR and I'll be master of assault rifles. I'm prestige 2 level 40 something.
  • Damn, and I just sold mine today. If anybody's getting Bad Company 2 next month, we'll definitely have to play sometime.
  • I play COD MW2 also but I have PS3.
    capginyu67:
    I play COD MW2 also but I have PS3.
    There is a thread now for you guys to hook up on PS3.
    ps3 ......
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Garen B:

Is this like Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl??
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Luko:
    Garen B:

Is this like Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl??
    Nothing is Bo Jackons in Tecmo Bowl