Home Non Cigar Related

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still at work
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going thru my smoking pipes....need to thin the herd I do believe.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming down from the hardest day at work I’ve ever had since starting. Rough one but a beer will help. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Two would do wonders...
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m eating a corn dog at work as a snack.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Called the Wife, commiserated on her cold, inquired about the status of the one-eyed herf dog--he's doing well--and took down her dinner order and grocery list.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    What can you tell me about this Post?
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The person in the middle is post malone
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

It is raining.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My back hurts and I’m drinking my cheap beer or choice..miller high life 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping you'd say you're looking for airfare to Chicago for this year's herf...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    I’m smoking a cigar 
    Thinking of harvesting the felt patch in my belly button soon, but I'll probably just roast coffee.

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worked out abs hard after eating a rare NY strip steak...Bad idea...  
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    Swept up broken glass.

Yakster said:
    Swept up broken glass.
    Been weedeating again?
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I was hoping you'd say you're looking for airfare to Chicago for this year's herf...
    you picking me up from the airport?
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Patrick says he'll pay for your Uber.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    peter4jc said:
    peter4jc said:
    Patrick says he'll pay for your Uber.

Kinky......
    Good morning. I’m smoking a cigar. 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decided to smoke a pipe this morning.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Did the dishes, well, most of them.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Something smells funny.

Oh yeah, it's garbage day

Taking out the garbage

Running to the post office anybody need anything?
    Decided to smoke a pipe this morning.
    Metoo, what'd you have?