Home Non Cigar Related

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And back to the post office...
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lunch time lunch time 5 minutes and go...

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

I got 6 minutes today! 

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    Decided to smoke a pipe this morning.
    Metoo, what'd you have?
    A mixture of various McClelland's (mostly) that I made last year.  Strong on Red Virginia and Ribbon cut Izmir with a light touch of Latakia and some Stoved Virginia to round it out.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Drove on a parking lot for multiple hours yesterday to pick up my in-laws at BWI.  Oh, that was just 83-695-95-195.  A freaking 2 hour round trip took me over 4 hours.

Fixing coffee this morning and I had to sweep up broken glass, too.  I make it in a french press and was transferring to a vacuum insulated carafe to keep it warm and make a second pot.  Problem was, I'd washed off the outside of the carafe and set it on the counter to dry.  Didn't realize there was a hot pad there and walked off.  And the carafe was half  on the hot pad, rolled off to the floor and died.

And there was weedeating.  And I broke a light then, too.  I feel your pain.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoked a cigar this morning 
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought we already had a thread for that
    I thought we already had a thread for that
    Yep, just padding my posts.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    And back to the post office...

Sonic or Dairy Queen?
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    DQ
    Eating special wanton chicharrones soup while checking work emails.

Making coffee while waiting for a meeting.

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I slowly raised my left hand up, perfectly content that I wasn't too caught in my own private moment to also enjoy the sound of a 1340cc Fatboy race by. As I reached for my left eye to remove the stubborn crust embedded from a restful slumber, I creak forward in my chair so I can arch back and crack my back. A thorough crackling ensues, and I let out a complacent sigh. It was then that I noticed off to my left I had previously placed a beautiful cigar atop my stand for the day's assessment.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Yeah, sorta like this

What are you trying to haida?
    edited September 2018
    Naw, just a play on her name. (or maybe yes?)
    Post edited by Yakster on

Finished the coffee during the hour-long meeting.

Uninstalled and reinstalled GTM (GoToMeeting) Outlook plug-in to resolve the issue if not seeing the GTM tools in the toolbars.

I had to temporarily add "builds.getgocdn.com" in Internet Options Trusted Sites list in IE to get past an untrusted certificate error while installing the add-on.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got 34.5 mpg on my trip home from camping.
    Found out USPS in Indiana is slloooooww...
    I’m almost off work and trying to decide what I’m going to smoke tonight.
    Watching my CEO and a board member on a stream of CNBC's Squawk Box.

Watching my CTO's World Economic Forum discussion on technology and sustainability.

Eating tandoori chicken pizza with a sour Zinfandel ale with my family, my daughter brought over my niece and my niece's boyfriend so we're catching up.

I’m on the VHerf staring at myself.
    Watching video games 

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^??? Your kids playing, or stupid YouTube videos of someone else's kid playing?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.