Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    My Father Special from @dbeckom I’m not one to take pics of cello, but this is awesome! Thanks Dwayne!
    WOW. Those are great cigars and well aged to boot. I would never have the patience to let it sit for that long.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    My Father Special from @dbeckom I’m not one to take pics of cello, but this is awesome! Thanks Dwayne!
    WOW. Those are great cigars and well aged to boot. I would never have the patience to let it sit for that long.
    I try not to smoke anything until it has been resting for at least 3-5 years. Those MF Specials got ‘lost’ in the bottom of my cooler. I just found them and many similar ones in my preparations to move out of the country 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toraño Silver robusto
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Visiting my mom in Iowa, trying not to be antisocial so I brought these to avoid being outside for hours at a time. They’re alright. 
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    @Stubble
    You're welcome,  Steve. Nice picture. 

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crossfire Corojo