Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Cigar-477482Cigar-477482 Posts: 115 ✭✭
    After further review. .......I want cb to rub my feet.......I got some boom for you pants dude........and fvck the Packers. ..the great one failed again
     ......good time for.a contract extension. .......fvck the Packers. .......molded cheeze.....CB rocks OU
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    After further review. .......I want cb to rub my feet.......I got some boom for you pants dude........and fvck the Packers. ..the great one failed again
     ......good time for.a contract extension. .......fvck the Packers. .......molded cheeze.....CB rocks OU
    Good job .....send.me a pm.....I have lotion 
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    GFY! on the foot rub.
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Good job .....send.me a pm.....I have lotion 
    I’ve heard rumors about your “lotions”.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should I be happy someone I know is going to prison?
    Well, I am.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delusion 
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Should I be happy someone I know is going to prison?
    Well, I am.
    Do tell...
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...HaPPy ThirsTday...
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsTday...
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
  • Options
    Oh, and good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe HP with a RRG&C.  Back from Scranton PA. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsTday...
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
    ...WooF...  got a Long Live the King burn'N here.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsTday...
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
    Good smoke you got there CraigDog. How's the the weather there? Got some rain headed your way?
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsTday...
    I’ll go with th ThirsTday part.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsTday...
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
    Good smoke you got there CraigDog. How's the the weather there? Got some rain headed your way?
    KC, had some ice/snow earlier in the week.  Rain predicted for the weekend.  And You?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Oh, and good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe HP with a RRG&C.  Back from Scranton PA. 
    Velcomen home
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsTday...
    I’ll go with th ThirsTday part.
    ....getchA diNk oN MikeY.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsTday...
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
    KC, had some ice/snow earlier in the week.  Rain predicted for the weekend.  And You?
    Had a cold front follow us back from PA! High 40s-low 50s the last 2 nights, warming back up today, back to 70s and 80s tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Velcomen home
    Evening David! 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Did Vali get her snowman?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Did Vali get her snowman?
    She sure did. Over a foot of snow in Scranton when we got there. Sent a pic.
  • Options
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    Last pouR for the night here. Up before Dawn again tomorrow, school field trip to Tradeswind Park for Vali.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    Last pouR for the night here. Up before Dawn again tomorrow, school field trip to Tradeswind Park for Vali.
    Chaperone KC 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    ....Good Times.  Stay SaFe and have Fun Vali.
  • Options
    Rich the Plumber ROCKS....as does MSG.....who farted....or is  cb firing a nub club.....nope white owl.......hope you hade a great thanksgiving kc.....we have snow here.....want some?....WOOF 🐶 God bless everyone.......big college weekend dudes.......make sure you change yo underwear CB.....should be great games......no peanut butter underwear? ....should be fun ....lol......bless the cb and family ✌....🍻....CB Rocks 2.....have fun ...fishing time again early....

• Options
    Who 's Dog anyway. .......#2 has no straws....no tp..and has servailant camara's....cable  unplugged....WTF
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Who 's Dog anyway. .......#2 has no straws....no tp..and has servailant camara's....cable  unplugged....WTF
    .....Grrrr....   So, yo diNk'N milkshakes in #2 again without a straw.  Got you covered BrO.  .....Good **** (pun intended).
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    .....Grrrr....   So, yo diNk'N milkshakes in #2 again without a straw.  Got you covered BrO.  .....Good **** (pun intended).
    Good job 1/4 N. ....had a bad nasal drip.....no tp.......cb's fault  again......probably the Jewish  toilet  paper thrives. .......oy?

• Options
    almost forforgot "Blow Pack Blow".....good time to pay errant Rodgers a big extention. .....R-E-L-A-X.......lol
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    almost forforgot "Blow Pack Blow".....good time to pay errant Rodgers a big extention. .....R-E-L-A-X.......lol
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭