Home Non Cigar Related

**Highly Offensive, Beware**

GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
I saw this in the comments section of a YahooNews article about a recent shooting. I did not however see many serious responses or comments about this persons ideas.. It struck me as odd.
Our group here is diverse and come from all walks of life/backgrounds and experiences. I am curious as to your thoughts on this person's comments.  I understand the troll factor but this person obviously has invested some thought and their own convictions. 
""
  • Terrance
    Terrance8 hours ago
    Whites are only 10% of the world's population (and creating only 7% of the babies), yet are the most industrious and innovative race the world has known. Whites unlocked the secrets of DNA and relativity, launched satellites, created automation, discovered electricity and nuclear energy, invented automobiles, aircraft, submarines, radio, television, computers, medicine, telephones, light bulbs, photography, and countless other technological miracles. Whites were the first to circumnavigate the planet by ship, orbit it by spacecraft, walk on the moon, probe beyond the solar system, climb the highest peaks, reach both poles, exceed the sound barrier, descend to the oceans depths... Blacks cannot even feed themselves.

Whites have to provide food, medical, financial, and engineering aid to every Black nation. Blacks cannot survive without White charity. 

No pre-contact Black society ever created a written language, or weaved cloth, or forged steel, or invented the wheel, or plow, or devised a calendar, or code of laws, or system of measurement, or math, or built a multi-story structure, or sewer, or drilled a well, or irrigated, or created any agriculture, or built a road, or sea-worthy vessel. They never domesticated animals, or exploited underground natural resources, or produced anything that could be considered a mechanical device.

Blacks were still living in the Stone Age when Whites discovered them just 400 years ago.

Blacks are the oldest race, so they should be the most advanced — but they never advanced at all. Blacks lived alone in Africa, a vast continent with temperate climates and abundant resources for 60,000 years so they cannot blame slavery, racism, colonialism, culture, environment, or anything else for their failures. ""

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ramblings of a brainwashed idiot.  Obviously doesn't have a serious grasp of history.  He's right that white folks were the last to rise, that we have record of.  Which means they/we had a foundation to build on.  But what goes up always comes back down.  And so we go, around and around.

That's my 2 cents, for what it's worth. 
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • HawkeyeHawkeye Posts: 246 ✭✭✭✭
    When it started with “Whites” I knew it was going to be good. Haha. 

Homestly, I think blacks have it figured out. They have coexisted with nature for much longer apparently and aren’t killing the world and the entire human population with it according to this fella. 
    Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a dolt, ok, I look white but have at least 17% Native American blood in me including Choctaw, and Cherokee in me does that make me 17% idiot, nope. We have much good in this world because of the great advances from the different races. Shaking my head at such stupidity.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking about things we wouldn't have without black people, the gear shift, plastic, blood banks, pacemakers, automatic elevator doors among many others.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we could only value people for what they are, people, rather than for how closely they approximate our parochial selves, then this fellow's list of factoids might not provoke us so. We would instead acknowledge truth where true and irrelevance overall. This is not apt to happen, because we have adopted a rigid belief system in which equal value must mean equal ability, despite historically unequal attainments. We cannot tolerate any other lines of thought. Ours is a religion. We are committed to fill Procruste's bed by cutting one fellow's history short while stretching the other fellow's history long.

We'd rather fulminate from our moral mountaintop than admit to any jot or tittle of difference.

The whole subject is rife with ironies. For example, the West African slave trade was abolished by a British fleet manned by pressed men. There were as many white slaves in Africa at the time, historians estimate, as there were Africans in slavery here. The second largest insurrection in our history, second only to the Civil War, was the New York draft riots during the Civil War, when men were forced to go get shot at by other men who were forced to shoot at them, all to end a slavery if it were not for the guilt for which no one would give a rodent's buttocks what this yahoo posted on yahoo. 

Now I need to roll me a cigar.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one more brick in the wall.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Have to love any thread where two posts in a row have the word Dolt in them!   :D
    That’s something you don’t see everyday. 

And yeah that diatribe is just meaningless drivel, from a Dolt. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is amazing what the HUMAN RACE has accomplished.

Never understood peoples hang ups with skin pigments.....I guess it makes them feel superior....The truth is it makes them only inferior.   
  • JonTbeastJonTbeast Posts: 10
    I am not sure about all this, but I AM pretty sure (not positive). That Africans could not figure out how to fashion a bow without some one else to show them.  Every other culture managed it without outside influences.

Also I am pretty sure they do a very good job of destroying the planet and the human race, just like everyone else.  I mean, I worked with some Ugandans and they eat silver back gorillas.  Pretty sure PITA would **** a squirrel if I did that...