Options

merry memes

Comments

• Options
    CigarsonistCigarsonist Posts: 267 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOLZ

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, he looks trashed!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Please join me in laughing out loud...

Image may contain 1 person text that says THAT FACE YOU MAKE WHEN THE BOTOX VICODIN  VODKA ARE FIGHTING FOR CONTROL AND YOU JUST FILLED YOUR DEPENDS

@peter4jc

Sounds about right to me, Peter, my lad...... 👍
  • Options
    Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:

Image may contain 1 person text that says THAT FACE YOU MAKE WHEN THE BOTOX VICODIN  VODKA ARE FIGHTING FOR CONTROL AND YOU JUST FILLED YOUR DEPENDS

Genius, as usual, @peter4jc.
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:

high five season 8 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:

How have I never heard of this?!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Rhamlin said:
    0patience said:

How have I never heard of this?!
    I said the same thing when my little brother sent the picture to me.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image may contain 1 person smiling text
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    And when Joe falls off the pole and breaks his back, it's all worth it?  'Cause I know three guys who've done that climbing those things.

Look, Jim's kind of an idiot, but I hate these things that demean college.  There's a place for all vocations.

There's plenty of idiots on all parts of the vocational spectrum.  And good people.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    CigarsonistCigarsonist Posts: 267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    @Martel
    Being a lineman is a dangerous job. Most trades are. Hell I’ve been swinging a hammer since I was 15 and I’ve got two bad vertebrae, a bum knee, almost lost a finger two months ago and arthritis. I’m 26. But you buy the ticket, you take the ride. I see so many of my friends that went to college struggle for work, let alone pay their loans. And I see an increasing number of college graduates coming into the world of trades. I don’t think it’s fair to demean universities, or the people that attend them, but that’s the attitude this country has had about the men and women that keep the lights on and make the toilets flush for the last fifty years. Now young people don’t want to learn trades due to that stigma, which increases demand in the industrial world, so those of us that do join have better and higher paying jobs, much more job security, better benefits, and safer working conditions than have ever existed. 

Im not saying be Jim or be Joe. Be who you want to be. But facts are, as of right now, the entire industrial world is dancing in a money shower. I hope nobody ever joins a trade again! Only increases demand for me
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel said:
    And when Joe falls off the pole and breaks his back, it's all worth it?  'Cause I know three guys who've done that climbing those things.

Look, Jim's kind of an idiot, but I hate these things that demean college.  There's a place for all vocations.

There's plenty of idiots on all parts of the vocational spectrum.  And good people.
    Interesting.  I know 2 people who've fallen off, one's dead, the other's permanently disabled from a broken back.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain