Home Non Cigar Related
Options

merry memes

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's damn funny right there
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Need to station a gal standing on that track with an orange vest holding a STOP sign.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Image may contain outdoor and text
    I've seen this pic before. It's been going around for a few years now. Funny huh? Stupid firemen. Yeah? Well, yesterday, when I saw it again on here, I started trying to imagine a logical explanation for this apparent display of stupidity. My first instinct was that it was intended as a joke from the beginning. Or that they the firemen already used up all their traffic cones and used the ramps to alert trains (because there is probably reflective tape on the ramps) without expectation of protection for the hose from the train. 

This is yet another case of "go with your first instinct". A simple google search today told me very quickly that the photo was staged by the firemen as a joke to begin with. The photo has been passed around with various captions. 

Because of this photo, stupid people who think they are smarter than firemen, vastly outnumber ALL firemen. 
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    No photo description available
    If I'm eating Taco Bell, it BETTER be cheap. Your typical  Mexican restaurant is a much better value but they don't stay open like TB. Wish someone would open near me, a nice little Mexican restaurant and name it Toda La Noche. (All Night)
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That'd be a good name for a cigar.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    peter4jc said:
    No photo description available
    If I'm eating Taco Bell, it BETTER be cheap. Your typical  Mexican restaurant is a much better value but they don't stay open like TB. Wish someone would open near me, a nice little Mexican restaurant and name it Toda La Noche. (All Night)
    We have 2 really good Mexican restaurants close by. There is no comparison to be made with the bland and boring TB products. Their food is actually good, and if look close enough you can find a lot of offerings that are not Americanized. The only bad thing is there is no bar in either one.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some helpful winter tips:

WINTER MEMES FOR CARS image memes at relatablycomWinter Car Care Memes and The Cost of their ConsequencesCar hacks for winter - Album on Imgur
    Winter Car Care Memes and The Cost of their ConsequencesFunny winter car tips - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, I am assuming every 1 knows this is supposed to be funny, but just in case, DON'T DO THESE THINGS!!!  :#
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Oh NOW he tells us!  ;) :p
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:

That's great because my wife is a vegetarian. Love it.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image may contain meme and text
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options