No automatic alt text available
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No automatic alt text available
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Rhamlin said:

There's probably still a cannery dock in Kodiak where I tried to nose up a 108' fishing vessel and went into it a little hard the first time I docked it. I was 16 and I was waiting for instructions from the old man. He thought I had it handled. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Image may contain text

This may very well be my all-time favorite.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol

The Lexington Police Department in Kentucky went viral for their response to a Krispy Kreme Doughnuts truck catching fire and losing all the goods inside

The Lexington Police Department in Kentucky went viral for their response to a Krispy Kreme Doughnuts truck catching fire and losing all the goods inside. (Lexington Police Department)

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/cops-grieve-krispy-kreme-doughnuts-lost-in-nye-truck-fire-no-words

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol

The Lexington Police Department in Kentucky went viral for their response to a Krispy Kreme Doughnuts truck catching fire and losing all the goods inside

The Lexington Police Department in Kentucky went viral for their response to a Krispy Kreme Doughnuts truck catching fire and losing all the goods inside. (Lexington Police Department)

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/cops-grieve-krispy-kreme-doughnuts-lost-in-nye-truck-fire-no-words

I feel their pain!
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunce hat maker

Gotta be in California
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    I found this to be a very interesting read

Could you imagine if this book was sold today. Talk about people going nuts. Traumatized for life, author arrested and sentenced to life. Pelosi and Chucky would be at the podium in tears over the humanity of a book like this. Congressional hearings would be held. Clinton would write another book blaming someone for this fiasco.

The hellll with a Govt. Shutdown we have a kids book referencing bad hygiene. We need to investigate.

Peoples heads would explode like in the movie scanners. Riots would ensue and they would burn down their own neighborhoods just burn something down.

Be Damnnned you stinky cat!!
    stop lying lauren bacall GIF

• Options

I found this to be a very interesting read.

Image result for fake childrens book titles
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Image may contain 1 person text that says Fred Delicious Fred_Delicious Siri show me the worst possible combination of words Pitbull covers Totos Africa for Aquaman soundtrack independentcouk

I had to google it. It is true!  :(  Another reason to hate Toto's Africa.  

https://youtu.be/xhfnTs0RZLs?t=7