Home Non Cigar Related
Options

merry memes

Comments

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    I need that shirt.  How would it look if I had one made with my Wife's portrait on it?
    Only one way to find out
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Carrie Nation was wreaking havoc tearing up saloons with her hatchet, one clever entreprenuer followed her in an iron clad wagon with a slit in back thru which he sold whiskey. 
    Here's Carrie

Can't google up a pic of the wagon.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like she could use a drink.
  • Options
    In the days before liberation, no man dared lay a hand on a woman. So she and her stern harridans could hatchet their way thru one saloon after another with impunity. One clever saloon keeper, hearing they were in the next town singing hymns & on the way, paid local boys to trap him a cage full of rats, which he suspended above the front door. The women came, he pulled a string, the door opened, & it rained rats. The gals ran away. First round on the house.

There's scores of good stories about this sweetheart.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Vd00zh4NGcc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • Options

• Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Bob_Luken said:
    Image may contain outdoor and text
    I'm sending this one to my son.
    Sent it to my brother, he said I'm an a$$hole.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options

• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
     For some reason, I can’t make the video play on my iPhone...  >:)
    Can't on my Samsung's 9 either. Shame. Looks like it has great potential. 
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTH is wrong with you guys,  @Bob_Luken is playing you like a monkey.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭