Home General Discussion
Options

Muletown Herf 2019 March 22-24 2019

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update:
    Weather is looking great for that weekend highs is the mid 60's lows in the 40's.
    Update from the Owner who just renewed his Liquor License - All Liquor needs to be purchased from him in the bar. There will be a Beer Truck on the site for Saturday starting at noon, so just be discreet if you need to go inside after making your purchase outside. Be sure when you purchase your smokes to let them know you are with the guys from the C.Com Forum and who you are. 

Cigar Reps from Crowned Heads, La Arura, Atsiniki, and GTO will be on site on Saturday. Also there will be 2 Food Trucks on site on Saturday.  

Nashville 14 Day Extended Forecast

Nashville Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures

Thu, 21 - Hi:57 / Lo:40
    Fri, 22 - Hi:63 / Lo:39
    Sat, 23 - Hi:63 / Lo:46
    Sun, 24 - Hi:63 / Lo:52

Guess I I won’t be running around in my banana hammock. 
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Looking forward to it, been all over the western states but never tramped around east of the Mississippi other than a few airports.
    We will treat you so many different ways you are bound to like one of them.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta bail, boys. I bought a nearly defunct affiliate marketing business last month, and I'm way behind in trying to bring it back to life.

This makes my third penny ante business on the side right now, besides holding down a real world job, so I am flat out of time. It's a vicious circle. Working too hard = need to take a long murdersickle ride & get away from work = if I ride then I don't get work my done = that's why I need to stay here and work hard = that's why I need to get away. I was vacillating, go/stay, go/stay. The weather's breaking nice. But then I was putting away laundry this morning and ran onto a T-shirt in the drawer that says: "Adulting - the never ending sport" on the front. Yep. Time to adult up. Responsibility, don't ya know.

You'd think at the age of seventy a guy would have sense enough not to get involved in another business. It's like buying a parrot -- young man's game.

Thanks for the house offer. 
    Enjoy your smokes.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    CigarsonistCigarsonist Posts: 267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I’m gonna have to bail too guys. I was expecting it to keep raining, which will stall my spring time bee work, but it’s cleared up and warming up. Crucial time of year and it’s not something that can be put off. I’m on their schedule. Sorry brothers. Was really looking forward to meeting some of you. Catch you guys next year hopefully
  • Options
    So sorry @webmost and @Cigarsonist. I was so looking forward to meeting you both. Was really looking forward to talking webmost about rolling your own gars.  Hope the you can make it another time. Oh by the way, I have made 2 Batches of Peanut Butter Fudge for the C.Com guys.  If your not here you missing out on the Fudge.  Can't wait till Friday.
  • Options
    CigarsonistCigarsonist Posts: 267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sorry @webmost and @Cigarsonist. I was so looking forward to meeting you both. Was really looking forward to talking webmost about rolling your own gars.  Hope the you can make it another time. Oh by the way, I have made 2 Batches of Peanut Butter Fudge for the C.Com guys.  If your not here you missing out on the Fudge.  Can't wait till Friday.
    😭😭😭 peanut butter fudge is my favorite
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So looking forward to this
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    @Cigarsonist not trying to brag, but most of the guys around here like my Peanut Butter Fudge.
  • Options
    Latest Body Count, uhm I meant attendance list for the Herf: 
    Genareddog, Dirtdude, Patrickbrick, Amos_Umwhat, Calvinandhobo, Idustmech, Bob_Luken, TNbigfoot68, Rhamlin, MrShrek, Yakster, Oceanfrontbackwoods.

This is going to be an awesome weekend. Anyone else want to get in on the fun let me know. 3 days to go.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lock up your daughters, lock up your wives!
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    ^^^^If you wear your little green hat I will party with you^^^^
    Gena thinks the hat is sexy
  • Options
    dirtdude said:
    ^^^^If you wear your little green hat I will party with you^^^^
    Gena thinks the hat is sexy
    Sadly, so does Ricky...
    cats chilling GIF
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am planning to head that way Saturday morning, unless something gives and I go Friday.  Is there a physical address for Battleground South?  That place looks familiar to me, but I can't place it in my memory.  Too many places over too many years.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Battleground South Cigar Lounge
    1020 S Garden St, Columbia, TN 38401
    (931) 548-2171
    https://goo.gl/maps/3nfsF6goeXu
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @genareddog I sent you a message. 
  • Options

• Options

Davidoff, Crowned Heads, GTO, La Aurora, and Drew Estates! What do they all have in common? They'll all be here Saturday!

• Options
    edited March 2019
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Hoping to get in early enough Friday night to check out the brewery.
  • Options
    Tell me if it's good when I get in.
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    FanFreakinTastic
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll be driving through Nashville Saturday am. Unfortunately traveling with my younger son on our way to Bama. Won’t be able to stop off but will flip y’all the bird as I drive by.  :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't stop because your son is with you?  That makes no sense, bring the lad on by, he might actually learn a thing or two.  Knowing who his father is, do the kid a favor. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day runs son needs all the guidance he can get. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!